==ART CONTEST== With prizes!

2»

Comments

• TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited May 2018

ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED

And 'crow', today is your last chance to submit your entry :P I will judge tomorrow and announce winners tomorrow!! Goodluck everyone, all the entries are awesome!!!
  • *cough rin and aura get the first 2 obvi cough*
  • QbirdQbird Member
    Aura said:

Love the submissions so far!

Here's my entry:

My. God.
  • ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED

And 'crow', today is your last chance to submit your entry :P I will judge tomorrow and announce winners tomorrow!! Goodluck everyone, all the entries are awesome!!!
    All entry's are awesome....hmmm

Clearly not mine. XD Im gona get last place with no major c that I need. To pay some one to build a modern house.
  • WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!!

Congratulations to all the entries! I have announced the winners!

In first place we have:

@Aura

The art style of this was amazing and I loved how Olimar was hugging his Pikmin!

In second:

@Rin Shiraku

I loved how Olimar and the Pikmin have a "relationship" so to speak! :D

Third:

@jackson_4104

This little pikmin was too cute to pass up!

Our honorable mention is:

I liked how the pikmin seemed to enjoy his or herself!! (Do they have genders?)

Plus every entry gets a bonus of 50c (even winners)
    I'm bad at names so it's your job to friend me and meet me IG :P Thanks for entering everyone!!
    (Note I probably won't be online for awhile but I will try to get on and give you your prizes asap)
  • gg D;

Mad Dog Gamer's Shop. Piggy is in there.
  • AuraAura Member
    Congratulations to everyone! And thank you to @Tumbleweed for hosting the contest :D It's cool to see a fun theme like Pikmin rather than 'Draw my qbee'! What made you pick that theme?
  • Aura said:

Congratulations to everyone! And thank you to @Tumbleweed for hosting the contest :D It's cool to see a fun theme like Pikmin rather than 'Draw my qbee'! What made you pick that theme?

Well I'd just started re- playing Pikmin awhile ago and fell in love! I'd finished Pikmin 3 and started on Pikmin 2, so at that time I was in a Pikmin timezone :P And I like art contests alot, so I decided to host it as the theme :P

Also a note to everyone: Leave me your realm name with a tip pig and I'll give you your cubits
  • Aura said:

Well I'd just started re- playing Pikmin awhile ago and fell in love! I'd finished Pikmin 3 and started on Pikmin 2, so at that time I was in a Pikmin timezone :P And I like art contests alot, so I decided to host it as the theme :P

Also a note to everyone: Leave me your realm name with a tip pig and I'll give you your cubits
    DsBerrypaw City. And thanks for hosting an event like this! Even if mine sucked (the creators of Pikmin did a really good job, so the fact that I tried so hard to make it look like one level isn't all that bad), I think it was pretty fun.
  • AuraAura Member

Aura said:

Awh, I see! It's such a cute game but I've never had the right consoles to play it. Might get it if it ever comes out on the Switch!

Realm name: Aura's Realm

Thanks again!
  • Honourable Mention <3 Thanks! And congrats! My place is Melody's Shop but i dont hab a piggy so just add me
  • Aura said:

Thanks for hosting this contest , i really had fun trying something different xD , its been long i haven't joined these kinds of contests so I'm happy to be part of this

Congratulations to everyone ^^

Realm name: Kishijoten
  • Aura said:

Thanks for hosting this contest , i really had fun trying something different xD , its been long i haven't joined these kinds of contests so I'm happy to be part of this

Congratulations to everyone ^^

Realm name: Kishijoten
    Dont mind me im just gona check out that realm
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited May 2018
    The whole idea of Pikmin (1 & 2) is that Olimar is coming to a far off planet (our earth) and is searching for treasure (our garbage). In the beginning, there was only red (fire), blue (water), and yellow (electricity) coloured Pikmin. When Olimar has to go back to the planet in Pikmin 2 with Louis, he finds purple (stuns enemies when thrown, otherwise no special abilities), and white (poisonous to enemies). My favourite is the white ones only because of the karma that the bulborbs (weird ladybug like creatures) have to go through. They try to eat the Pikmin, and in return get poisoned by them. Great times I have to say.
  • Welp, I have a piggy in the entrance of Heartopia - Shop
    Gg
  • HeartRate said:

Welp, I have a piggy in the entrance of Heartopia - Shop
    Gg

XD

WEELLLPPPP

XD
  • My piggy is in Bellatricks's treasury and thanks for the fun challenge of creating the picture I liked the other pictures and I will now get more into drawing those for fun
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited May 2018
    Going to tip all of you, I've tipped a few. Add me IG if you haven't :) I'll visit all your realms and give you the money. I think I've already tipped Mad Dog, Heartrate, Aura, and bellatricks? Have I tipped you heartrate?
  • Roxie01Roxie01 Member
    edited May 2018
    Pls let me submit a pic. Here it is, and I bet I’m gonna win first prize XD
    Please excuse my drawing skills.
    I know entries closed a long time ago but PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  • To tumble imma send you a friend request
  • Roxie01 said:

Pls let me submit a pic. Here it is, and I bet I’m gonna win first prize XD
    Please excuse my drawing skills.
    I know entries closed a long time ago but PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

............................................................. (Silence)
    The winners have already been announced, and that's Cubic Castles, not Pikmin. Sorry XD
  • quick bump.

I'm pretty sure I'm done, but is there anyone I missed/did not deliver c?