I dont have a small screen?

I hear all these complaints about small screens but my screen is completely normal....Is it just me or are some devices effected differently?

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited June 2018
    For me its like this, i mean not bad but the inventory buttons are too small now
    Oh yeah to show this was it before

• OrenjiOrenji Member
    I don’t really see the ‘small screen’ and I don’t get what you guys mean by that.
  • New

Old

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    It is only slightly smaller, just a little. Now i don't play on mobile anymore(it's been a long time since) but i would actually be glad with this. It looks more balanced. It's just a matter of time before you get used to the slightly altered size of it.

Anyway.. that's my opinion. :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    scorto7 said:

It is only slightly smaller, just a little. Now i don't play on mobile anymore(it's been a long time since) but i would actually be glad with this. It looks more balanced. It's just a matter of time before you get used to the slightly altered size of it.

Anyway.. that's my opinion. :)

Yeah sure it neater, but the problem is that the old one was the perfect size for me... and now its too small...

Maybe the dev can add an option to change the size of the stuff? @CosmicCow @SirKewberth
  • I keep making mistakes now ;-;