Are we allowed to talk about the new event?

I want to know this because I'm curious in everyones thoughts on who commuted this crime.

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited June 2018
    It may be best to leave it til the event has finished.
    Thoughts @space_fetus ?
  • We could talk through pms as long as you know the person has finished the event as well
  • AejeongEonAejeongEon Member
    edited June 2018
    I really want to make a walkthrough on youtube about the weekly events, but im affraid i will irritate the rules.. *Need some clariffication*
    like playing in SirKewberth Parkour Tips on how to finish it
    or Every place of 20-30 Seeker in Dino Land Event

*waiting for @space_fetus
  • I really want to make a walkthrough on youtube about the weekly events, but im affraid i will irritate the rules.. *Need some clariffication*

I wouldnt then people wouldnt need to try or work hard to complete events, and kind of defeats the purpose of a challenge
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited June 2018
    People will talk about it anyway, whether here or ingame.. But I guess Gdog is right and so is Galaxon.

I really want to make a walkthrough on youtube about the weekly events, but im affraid i will irritate the rules.. *Need some clariffication*

Ikr, but making YT videos is outside CC ToS so I guess no problem.
    'Sir.Fox' said:

I wouldnt then people wouldnt need to try or work hard to complete events, and kind of defeats the purpose of a challenge
    Up to ny player to get a walkthrough or not.. It is like any of the Quests, it has been made for us to play and enjoy. Events follow the same pattern, just enjoy it by yourselve, or get a walkthrough and spend the "missing time" with doing other things.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited June 2018
    For me I feel like it would be best to keep those sort of conversations private. More to not spoil it for people who still want to work it all out than anything else.
    Youtube videos should be okay providing they are posted with some sort of disclaimer to warn people against spoiling.
    Considering not ever telling everyone what actually happened, i guess you would work out from who won but i like the idea of not ruining the answer for people who might want to play at a later date. Probably will have to though..
  • For me I feel like it would be best to keep those sort of conversations private. More to not spoil it for people who still want to work it all out than anything else.
    Youtube videos should be okay providing they are posted with some sort of disclaimer to warn people against spoiling.
    Considering not ever telling everyone what actually happened, i guess you would work out from who won but i like the idea of not ruining the answer for people who might want to play at a later date. Probably will have to though..

Oh ok and If anyone wants to chat about it just pm because I don't really get how other people with this person.
  • AejeongEonAejeongEon Member
    edited June 2018
    'Sir.Fox' said:

Well after i think about this several times, i can't make yt video for this events. Because it will directly tell people what is the answer. Not like Dino Land Event they still need to walk around to gather seekers themself, or like SirKewberth Parkour/ Switch Test Parkour Tips they need to do the parkour theirself. Us with long hours trying to figure out the murderer VERSUS people who seen the walktrough but with the same prize, and it will making our chance to win go low (*greed side) since more people will get it "right" answer too (idk if i really right, but i just realized i'm in a same bumper like you did).

Ikr, but making YT videos is outside CC ToS so I guess no problem

Thankyou for your support, i really love that, but i didnt think to post walktrough about event, i want to respect the builder.Because this great build meant to make people have their playtime increase. But i think i know somehow what to make this case video actually >,<

For me I feel like it would be best to keep those sort of conversations private. More to not spoil it for people who still want to work it all out than anything else.

Oh okay if you say so, now i can make a use of these 93books ss then xD
    -even with some "fire the toilet builder" books, and some typos "tae" in the cellar room ( tae is a bad word in my language actually xD)
    ( A great event, great building, great story, all of these should make qbee like me must work on maximum) *thankyou for your effort for making this event
    And btw oot, are you like Lord of the Rings @space_fetus ? Because of,"Potatoes, Boil them, Mash them, and Stick them in a stew" xD