One Above All Daily Parkour Event! ENDED!

Comments

• AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited June 2018
    Can one of the owners of this event confirm starbutterfly's time is possible?

EDIT: Nvm, his time is actually possible.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited June 2018

Can one of the owners of this event confirm starbutterfly's time is possible?

EDIT: 36 seems possible, but 34... how?

I think 34 seconds is possible, we were expecting the top scores to be within 30sec - 1min. Anything below 30 seconds I doubt is possible, but then again it's easy parkour and isn't exactly long. Providing all Blocks and jumps are timed perfectly I believe 34secs could be done. Especially if 36 is do-able, I see nothing wrong with 34 seconds.

Also, only players running this event is Pixel and myself. Any further questions we'll be happy to answer.
  • i join..
    IGN= LopaikoStyle
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    edited June 2018
    -NEW RULE - No Alt accounts, Using Alts will lead to disqualification from all One Above All events.
    Stating your IGN on the forums account is no longer required.-

Okay, we've decided to make things more interesting! It's now a 30day event, not 28. You'll have 1 parkour everyday now, not two days.

This is a practice month, so we will continue to change this Event where we see fit. We'll never change anything mid-event which will confuse everyone or ruin the event.
  • Am I too late to do what pixel said?
    Ign: Bluejay_1
    If so I'm sorry if I was late
    Bluejay_1 said:

Am I too late to do what pixel said?

You do NOT have to post your IG names guys. Although if you wish to do so, be my guest lol
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Am I too late to do what pixel said?

You do NOT have to post your IG names guys. Although if you wish to do so, be my guest lol
    Oops my bad :p
  • :D 34 seconds is rlly possible, I was for 30 minutes trying be good XDD
    edited June 2018
    Okay! I totally didn't oversleep and this isn't an hour late. Round 2! Second Parkour:

The Wuvva Course

You have 25 hours, until tomorrow 8am BST! Sunday 12am Cubic Castles Time

- ill post the Switch Parkour information shortly.
  • dear penguin...

I dont like the wuvva parkour, bc it have phantom phoam... so...

I can build one parkour for it?
    edited June 2018
    Don't give up because of the Foam, learn where it is, fight the highest score again :)
  • Ign: $uper Tiger
  • oky oky oky, I try

But peng, I can build one?
  • Please tell me this is the last parkour containing random foam...
    It was peng's first parkour using foam, All parkours from now will be made for the event specifically.
    Okay. I promise no more foams xD. Also, Star, I'll PM you.
    Due to large traffic to this parkour, there are now 2 Guestbumpers. You can only bump ONE Bumper, if you bump both and win a prize on either, you'll automatically lose the prizes. Please be fair, bump once.
    edited June 2018
    Okay. As of tomorrow ALL Parkours will be found within One Above All Daily Parkour. All Parkours will be in 33x33 rooms and built solely for this event, meaning perks aren't needed ever, no foams, etc. It'll be a fair event. You'll be starting with #1, then #2, and so on. All rooms are locked until its time to do said parkour tho, maybe we'll open to let people practice, we'll see.

Anyway, as of the next Parkour, each Parkour will have 3x Guestbumpers, 5 winners per Bumper. ONLY BUMP ONE OF THE THREE. If you bump two or three, you'll be disqualified from bumper events, and if you do it a second time... The whole event.

Got any suggestions on how we can make the event better, more fair and enjoyable? Please don't hesitate to PM me or comment below
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited June 2018
    Can one of the owners confirm that Lopaiko's time is legit? ty lol

Can one of the owners confirm that Lopaiko's time is legit? ty lol

Yes. I was there when he did it. I'm shocked he got it aswell.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    *Cough* So uhh, I.. bumped the other guest bumper, I thought you'd use that bumper for the prizes first but then I realized... you meant you shouldn't bump the 2nd if you bumped the 1st... sorry. xD
    edited June 2018

*Cough* So uhh, I.. bumped the other guest bumper, I thought you'd use that bumper for the prizes first but then I realized... you meant you shouldn't bump the 2nd if you bumped the 1st... sorry. xD

Bad boy! -gets the poke stick-

I can only pick from one bumper you bumped on. So I'll use your name on the first bumper and ignore you on the 2nd. It'll be funny now if you win on the 2nd and I have to spin again xD
    Not long left! 150 + people on the guestbooks! good luck ^^
    edited June 2018
    Day 3 is now underway! Head to One Above All Daily Parkours

You have until 23:59pm Cubic Castles Time.

This Parkour's incredibly easy and short.

Thanks to the 150+ people who did our Day 2 parkour, and the results will be up shortly.
  • Join!
    Ign: Capt. Demboy
    Okay, our One Above All Daily Parkour lobby is now ready for use. Please make sure you're using the correct Parkour for the Event. I'll say it here, the main post, my wall etc. Each Parkour is named #1-100, today you did #1 tomorrow you're looking for #2. If you do a Parkour which isn't #2 it's wrong. I'll have a sign in #2 confirming you're in right place, plus they'll be a warnings sign above the required Parkour.
  • @sir pixel @Mr. Penguin

I done the build... It just need go / finish bumper ( I don't have ) and guestbooks :D
    edited June 2018
    Thanks everyone who participated in Day 3! We're having a blast hosting this Event! Anyway, Day 4:

One Above All Daily Parkour: Look for the Checkpoint Parkour :) They'll be a sign within saying Day 4!

- Today's results may take a little longer than usual to post as we're discussing the results... Please give us several hours. We're busy irl too.

Good luck everyone on Day 4!
  • peng, can u see if kewbin time is possible?