I dont get me reward in free cubits offer

Game Nick= <!> Sir.Marcos <!>
Hello, Good morning, I was playing on Android, I made some offers of free cubits and did not give me the reward:
Lords movile:
Download and open the app (272c)
collect 50k wood (1.700 c)
attack a monster Level 2 (4760c)
of these three I was not given reward, I wondered if I could help.
If I have to send evidence of a photo of my base or something else they tell me.
Thank you for your attention.

Comments

• edited May 2018
    Tap the menu button in the top left of the offers and open reward status. Some offers take upto 24 hours to give the reward.

• I mean, if you put 36 hours, do I have to wait for that after completing it?

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    If you're having issues with Tapjoy sadly Cubic Castles staff cannot help. You'll have to contact the Tapjoy Support team directly with your issues.
  • I completed an offer about 1-2 weeks ago but because its still pending I'll just wait. Also just to let you know the offers aren't Cosmic cow games' responsibility but tapjoy :) If you come across any problems I believe you have to contact tapjoy. Sadly I dont know where to find that :)
  • The sad part is, if they "Don't hear from you for 72 hours", they mark it as solved. I'M WAITING FOR YOU TO GIVE ME MY CUBITS! I GET IT I'M PATIENT! IS THAT A PROBLEM WITH YOU! But anyways...
  • Be sure to check that you did everything if your positive you did the offer you must contact tapjoy.