How to know if u are being scammed.

DrakayDrakay Member
edited May 2018 in Community
Okay so I have been investigating some of the cases that scammers try to scam to make cubits

1. By doing foundation scam
This way is the most popular way to scam: scammer put a really good item the put foundation rental for 500 c item worth 5k and then it takes the foundation blocks and takes the cubits

2.Making alts
So a scammer is alredy pro and he makes an alt(another noob account)and ask for donation and people are very good and give to them and then the item they won they sell them

3. Asking to work in your shop
so this is another famous way that people ask to work in there , put their items and when they are offline they take the items with them.

4.drop game scam
So this is spouse to be a scam game you trow your items and if u get to trow an amount of hats/blocks u win a prize

5.free perm scam
Scammer give free perm u do a giveway there and then the owner put away perm and take the items

6.Faking Mod/admin
So this is very use against noobs that joined recently so the scammers say that if he don’t give all the items that he have he will be banned so he give the items and then the scamer go

7.Fake Price(not scam but very annoying
So imagine u don’t know the price of ballon and u ask to someone tell u and then they say it is 4K and u sell them and then u realize it was 8k

8.fake non-perm
So people ask you to trow item to see and they say they have non perm and then you trow dirt they can’t take but then they had system perm and take the item you show them

So this is the end please report all this cases that happen to you and thank you

Comments

• Now everyone knows how to scam! Hey (inset random name here) wanna help me scam The richest guy in cubic castles?
  • QbirdQbird Member
    Scamming 101
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    This is just to help people know how to know if they are being scammed or not :D
  • the 4 is called drop game >_>
  • Add this method to:
    It's called ripping off players
    "I buy pjs for 5k. Theyre worth only 2k and I buy overpriced!"
  • Add this method to:
    It's called ripping off players
    "I buy pjs for 5k. Theyre worth only 2k and I buy overpriced!"

It is annoying, but it’s also legal, but yeah, good to know
  • CamlannCamlann Member
    7. Is a business strategy it's not scamming,you're getting the most low prices as possible so you can sell and earn the profit you'll get.
  • DrakayDrakay Member

7. Is a business strategy it's not scamming,you're getting the most low prices as possible so you can sell and earn the profit you'll get.

Yes but u just fake the price to get money and u are being a liar

• Yes now I must change my ways scamming! So you guys don't find out! (Side Note: I do not scam and please take this as a joke.)
  • This is pretty much a guide for scammers who read the forums but dont have an account.
  • DrakayDrakay Member

This is pretty much a guide for scammers who read the forums but dont have an account.

Ummm if u don’t have an account u can’t enter the forums :v

• DrakayDrakay Member
    edited May 2018
    Bump edited title!!
  • Sir. Epic said:

This is pretty much a guide for scammers who read the forums but dont have an account.

You can :P Try logging out and scanning the forums :)
  • DrakayDrakay Member

Sir. Epic said:

U have to be lvl 3 or more
  • QbirdQbird Member
    Sir. Epic said:

Sir. Epic said:

And?
    Everyone can see that thread, without being noticed since they didn't comment. Even if they comment. Like I might be a scammer, acting like I'm not, but about to use these informations.

Also 7 is shady but not illegal. You get what you asked for. Lying =/=scamming
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    Qbird said:

Sir. Epic said:

Sir. Epic said:

And?
    Everyone can see that thread, without being noticed since they didn't comment. Even if they comment. Like I might be a scammer, acting like I'm not, but about to use these informations.

Also 7 is shady but not illegal. You get what you asked for. Lying =/=scamming
    In 7 I already changed the title