Dyeable Pjs or new Jumping Pants

edited May 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Ey guys I just want to suggest a new colored Pjs. I dont know if it need to make new ones or just dyeable but its becase the Pjs is just color pink.

I think most of qbees now want more color of pjs. But if it cant be, so I want to have new jumping pants :D
Like dyeable jumping pants to black, yellow, red, blue, etc. This will be useful because of more color to choose and not only pink.

So what you think?

Comments

• +1
  • Off topic: Your poll is broken.

But yes +1.
  • +10
  • Kirodashi said:

Off topic: Your poll is broken.

But yes +1.

rip that quote haha the most important is the topic :)
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited May 2018
    -1 I do not like your idea because that way they could scam again, as it was the case several years ago with the pink pants and the pjs (they scamed me twice with that method)
  • QbirdQbird Member
  • I don’t know... the reason pjs are pink is because pink is one of many colors probably associated with Easter... which is logical because bunny pajamas and an Easter item
  • *=Peck=* said:

-1 I do not like your idea because that way they could cheat again, as it was the case several years ago with the pink pants and the pjs (they cheated me twice with that method)

explain me how would they "cheat"?
  • *=Peck=* said:

-1 I do not like your idea because that way they could scam again, as it was the case several years ago with the pink pants and the pjs (they scamed me twice with that method)

But the bunny pjs has a smaller icon than the pink pants so it shouldn't be a problem :)

Anyway +1 for me
  • edited May 2018

I don’t know... the reason pjs are pink is because pink is one of many colors probably associated with Easter... which is logical because bunny pajamas and an Easter item

Thats why Im asking a dyeable pjs or a new jumping pants so that we can make it terno with our sets :)