Weird realm

Hello I got into a realm that is named "This Heaven?" then when I got in it it was empty and doesn't have an owner note is The realm has 0 blocks built how can it be nuked if there is 0 built blocks

Comments

• Maybe it wasnt nuked but bought empty, but the no-owner thing is strange for me
  • You go into heaven and you question the nature of heaven....*shakes head* :P jk.
  • CamlannCamlann Member
    Flooks said:

Maybe it wasnt nuked but bought empty, but the no-owner thing is strange for me

If it's bought why the main portal is floating
  • Youre in heaven. Everything is possible.
  • heaven doesnt have an owner, god is the only owner of heaven therefore heave is unable to have a owner :P since god is the original creator of it. therefore anyone trying to claim it will be unable to do so :D simple logic
  • teories, GIMME MORE, I LIKE IT
  • CamlannCamlann Member
    @SirKewberth @CosmicCow have any thoughts what is happening here
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    It's been there for years.
  • edited May 2018
    It is a glitch from 2015 where a new player made an acct and the realm didn't link properly.
  • Death probably know it because he is the reaper
  • Maybe is a realm that "survived" The great war of potatoes, but his owner didn't make It......
  • Maybe is a realm that "survived" The great war of potatoes, but his owner didn't make It......

Not my fault.

But really this realm should be one of the CC wonders, like null (or what it used to be >:3)