More wood Blocks
More possibilities!

With more I mean more colours :D

Comments

• +11111111111111111111
    ALSO MORE SCULPTIESSSS
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited May 2018
    Flowers...don't forget to be able to dye flowers...

(And yea, everything should be dye-able to any color, not just one or two of the colors (like for the ball caps and sofas)...if it's already dye-able, it should be pretty easy to update with all the colors).
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    Yes all this is cool but this looks like Minecraft =/
  • Yes all this is cool but this looks like Minecraft =/

How does this look like minecraft? We already can paint things in the game, and im suggesting to make more things paintable
  • why not add real paint?
  • why not add real paint?

That would be cool too but what would be the difference between dye and paint?
  • QbirdQbird Member

Yeah. But cars were added, even though it looked like need for speed. Wands were added, even though it looked like Harry potter. The list goes on, and on, everything has already been done, I don't see the problem in that .
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited May 2018
    Qbird said:

Yeah. But cars were added, even though it looked like need for speed. Wands were added, even though it looked like Harry potter. The list goes on, and on, everything has already been done, I don't see the problem in that .
    And besides, nothing in Minecraft is original. Not blocks, not mining, exploring, fighting, or even dyeing items. Minecraft is a mixture of a whole bunch of different game styles from the 1980s-90s; just because it's famous does not mean it had the original ideas. Dyeing items has nothing to do with Minecraft.

But I definitely want this, absolutely a +1 from me. We also need brown dye :D
  • +10
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    "But it'll look like Minecraft"... The game is already like Minecraft
  • Y1_s2Y1_s2 Member
    +1
  • Yis! Awsome ideas! +11