Tired of the Wands? New PVP sistem!

Why not a crafteable pair of rusty weapons? To make the pvp more interesting and bring a new game experience.

Comments

• I meant some kind of "cartoonish violence" or how would u explain the Headhelness hat existence?
  • I meant some kind of "cartoonish violence" or how would u explain the Headhelness hat existence?

That's not real blood, just red pixels
  • But is meant to be blood, i mean, a kid... knows that hat represent a person with his head ripped off.
    The guns would have the same animations as the wands does.
  • nope -1000 it won't ever fit with cc
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Sorry
    So many kids in this game
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    wouldnt fit in cc, its a kids game after all....
    maybe think about other types of weapons?
  • POLL

Editing skills: over 1000
  • I like the sword but I don't see a qbee using a gun .-.

Sup Keyspirits :D
  • Those weapon looks so scary(not really cartoon)... And... Wand is easier to craft than that gun :p the sword.. Ppl can shoot you from far away but you are still running toward somrone... So... -1
  • What should the gun become.......ooh I know a nerf gun XD
  • The sword looks fine, I like age stone.
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    I agree with swords, lets be honest most of the kids know what swords are and what they do
    I just dont find a way to see them implemented as a melee pvp weapon would be just kind of weird
  • Maybe some kinda laser gun xd or mmm or a sword would be cool yes and like if you useing it you have 1-2 more hp so it would be fair
  • Swords, +5. Guns. Not so much.
  • if we brung swords in it would be alittle better yeah there are kids that play ok? and them same kids are quiting playing fortnight (which I hate)
  • I will be making a thread soon about pvp, stay tuned!
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Kids watch Power Rangers, some of them uses swords! >:O
  • Have in mind this post was meant as a joke, obviously they'll never implement swords xD they are "highly violent means of harm and destruction" let alone guns.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember

Have in mind this post was meant as a joke, obviously they'll never implement swords xD they are "highly violent means of harm and destruction" let alone guns.

but... but... traitor! >:O

• Have in mind this post was meant as a joke, obviously they'll never implement swords xD they are "highly violent means of harm and destruction" let alone guns.

but... but... traitor! >:O

oh no, they WILL implement swords when I'm done
  • Really though by the time I was in first grade my freinds were talking about all the rated R and horror movies they watch lol
  • *KeySpirits**KeySpirits* Member
    edited May 2018
    'Sir.Fox' said:

Really though by the time I was in first grade my freinds were talking about all the rated R and horror movies they watch lol

Yes, kids nowadays arent really innocent, maybe a some are but not all of them. You just have to ask anyone you know, or see it yourself at school, or internet lol.
    In 2017 someone said "its a kids game after all" same year a mod told me it wasnt a kids game, but one meant to be kid-friendly (and failed miserably).

Edited where (?
  • can i just point out that this literally from january of 2017... someone literally necroposted on this thread XD
  • can i just point out that this literally from january of 2017... someone literally necroposted on this thread XD

I did, for fun xD

• actually gameringboy accientally did so
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited May 2018
    Please no real weapons of any sort. I love that this game is essentially non-violent. I'd even do away with the wands if I could, but I don't have any say in the matter.

BTW, knives and swords are often way more lethal than guns. They do much greater damage when used in close quarters than a pistol or rifle will do, as they will often cause a person to bleed out. According to FBI fatality stats from officers killed in a fight, 10% of those who were shot died from their wounds. But 30% of those who were attacked with a knife were killed as a result of being cut and stabbed. Guns are clearly better long range weapons, but FBI stats say that only 1 in 4 bullets fired typically hit their target (which is why automatic weapons are controversial as they fire a LOT of bullets in a short period of time, which means more people get hit with them). People often have the mis-perception that knives/swords are less lethal than guns, but it's media propaganda as the stats just don't play out.

I can fire my pistols at the range in real life, and I get plenty of knife use in my kitchen. I come to this game to get away from reality. If you want violent weapons, then go play the 99% of the other games that are available out there. Let's keep this one unique...

(oops, just saw this is a revival of an old post...well, I guess I respond to those that keep trying to bring this into the game rather than the OP)
  • b3achy said:

Please no real weapons of any sort. I love that this game is essentially non-violent. I'd even do away with the wands if I could, but I don't have any say in the matter.

BTW, knives and swords are often way more lethal than guns. They do much greater damage when used in close quarters than a pistol or rifle will do, as they will often cause a person to bleed out. According to FBI fatality stats from officers killed in a fight, 10% of those who were shot died from their wounds. But 30% of those who were attacked with a knife were killed as a result of being cut and stabbed. Guns are clearly better long range weapons, but FBI stats say that only 1 in 4 bullets fired typically hit their target (which is why automatic weapons are controversial as they fire a LOT of bullets in a short period of time, which means more people get hit with them). People often have the mis-perception that knives/swords are less lethal than guns, but it's media propaganda as the stats just don't play out.

I can fire my pistols at the range in real life, and I get plenty of knife use in my kitchen. I come to this game to get away from reality. If you want violent weapons, then go play the 99% of the other games that are available out there. Let's keep this one unique...

(oops, just saw this is a revival of an old post...well, I guess I respond to those that keep trying to bring this into the game rather than the OP)

Example of a clever comment.

• actually gameringboy accientally did so

0-0 um sorry showed up clicked it and commented after reading i think after so long a thing should like go away instead popping up first thing on my screen -_-

This discussion has been closed.