Remove Speacial Offers for mobile OR add for pc.

Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
edited May 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
You read the top. Why? Pc users don't get them! We could only buy or earn them!

What do you think?

Comments

• You read the top. Why? Pc users don't get them! We could only buy or earn them!

What do you think?

Really??? That’s totally ridiculous to remove the offers for mobile just because it’s currently not possible to have them on pc and Mac!

same as in PC ,we have the slot pickers ,and in mobile no, so delete them too ?

so , Ridiculous
  • If it was possible on PC I guess they would add it... And they just added them back so no ;-;
  • You read the top. Why? Pc users don't get them! We could only buy or earn them!

What do you think?

Really??? That’s totally ridiculous to remove the offers for mobile just because it’s currently not possible to have them on pc and Mac!

If it was possible on PC I guess they would add it... And they just added them back so no ;-;

OR they can add them for pc.

• I play on android but If its possible then +1. But whatever the dev's decision is they should not remove mobile offers ;-; Also what is slot pickers?

What do you think?

If it was possible on PC I guess they would add it... And they just added them back so no ;-;

OR they can add them for pc.

THEY CANT!!! DEAL WITH IT, FOR SOME REASON IM RAGING RIGHT NOW AT YOU!!! Jk lol, nah, they can’t add it, and they would add if they could, anyways, that’s no reason to remove them from mobile, NO QUESTION ABOUT IT!!! :D
  • slot pickers :

when u are at pc , you can switch to 2 slot ,just pressing 2 ( first slot is mining hand )
  • Okay thats just weird.... -1

Just let the android users keep our Tapjoys Let us not suffer from the lag and having a hard time doing the events cause of lag!
  • wow.
  • wow.

Wow what? What you’ve suggested is ridiculous!!! There’s no way around it, I’m sorry mate
  • wow.

Wow what? What you’ve suggested is ridiculous!!! There’s no way around it, I’m sorry mate
    Well, not everyone can play android. And your really rude. To many people on here AND in game.
  • wow.

Well, not everyone can play android. And your really rude. To many people on here AND in game.
    Really??? How so? It’s actually really rude that you would even suggest that tapjoy offers be removed, and in game and forums? You better back up your claims, or you’ve just lied
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

wow.

Well sorry, but the problem is that those tapjoy offers are a way for cubic castles to earn a bit money extra with money for advertising stuff, so i dont think it will be removed, also there are some things on pc that cant be done on mobile i believe so this also makes it sorta straight
  • wow.

Well sorry, but the problem is that those tapjoy offers are a way for cubic castles to earn a bit money extra with money for advertising stuff, so i dont think it will be removed, also there are some things on pc that cant be done on mobile i believe so this also makes it sorta straight
    yup
  • Download bluestacks android emulator for PC
  • Woah woah woah guys time to stop arguing and just close this.
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited May 2018
    Yeeeah...Mad Dog, please stop starting flame wars on the forums. There is nothing wrong with Tapjoy offers for Android. It doesn't upset the balance of anything, and it's perfectly fine. Don't start discussions you know will be controversial. If you have a complaint like this, simply contact the staff. SirKewberth does respond to forum private messaging, so if you must whine, go whine to the leading developer, not to the entire community. This discussion is pointless and only serves to spread uneeded strife.

Any forum mod, please close this.
  • JackFury said:

Yeeeah...Mad Dog, please stop starting flame wars on the forums. There is nothing wrong with Tapjoy offers for Android. It doesn't upset the balance of anything, and it's perfectly fine. Don't start discussions you know will be controversial. If you have a complaint like this, simply contact the staff. SirKewberth does respond to forum private messaging, so if you must whine, go whine to the leading developer, not to the entire community. This discussion is pointless and only serves to spread uneeded strife.

Um..I'd have to ask.

And the reason why I suggest they should remove it OR add it for pc is because pc is very similar to the mobile version, except tapjoy. I just think its unfair for pc users.
  • I dont think any pc games have tapjoy
  • JackFury said:

Um..I'd have to ask.

And the reason why I suggest they should remove it OR add it for pc is because pc is very similar to the mobile version, except tapjoy. I just think its unfair for pc users.
    Apparently, you have a case of jealousy
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    edited May 2018
    unfair? heh
    as said above by the previous user, yes, it's jealousy

i've been playing on the mac version for 2-4 years now and i have not complained one single time about tapjoy not being on pc/mac

you know why? there are much faster ways of creating cubits than watching ads for them

sometimes you'd only get a minimal amount of cubits for the special offers, sometimes you'd get alot but the task is asian level hard
    it's a culture already for all mobile games to put ads for their in-game currency, it just won't ever happen in pc

edit: here are some differences of the pc and mobile version, if you think it's just similar

PC:
    >dropped items are 3d models of the item
    >more fine-tuned graphics
    >movements are more mechanical since you use arrow keys/WASD
    >I myself have been having a more comfortable camera movement with the pc than the mobile version
    >when you play a mobile game on a pc, mmh, 60++ fps perfection
    >If you think you can't do the infinite jumping glitch on the overworld, you can. spam space bar as fast as you can
    >parkouring is more smooth since your movements are more straight and precise
    >since you have a keyboard you can set your actions to different keys for your preference, i set my wand fire button to left shift, my camera controls to 1 2 3 4, my hotbar select to the function keys, and so on

Mobile:
    >dropped items are just....2d pictures
    >it's easier to do the infinite overworld jumping glitch
    >the graphics are wonky
    >if you get a sucky phone good luck with your game performance
    >since your movement is a joystick you won't be doing that much precise movement
    >but since you have a joystick you can enjoy running around in perfect circles
    >oh boy good luck when you're parkouring
    >you can't set your keys to anything....you're not a laptop, you already have a set of buttons
  • -∞ sorry
  • Pyreon said:

unfair? heh
    as said above by the previous user, yes, it's jealousy

i've been playing on the mac version for 2-4 years now and i have not complained one single time about tapjoy not being on pc/mac

you know why? there are much faster ways of creating cubits than watching ads for them

sometimes you'd only get a minimal amount of cubits for the special offers, sometimes you'd get alot but the task is asian level hard
    it's a culture already for all mobile games to put ads for their in-game currency, it just won't ever happen in pc

Exactly, plus pc has better graphics, usually less lag, and some features not even available on mobile, shouldn’t you be thankful?
  • Uhhhh close this mods a war might break out
  • I agree with everyone when it comes to taking this discussion down, if a feud breaks out, they better either keep it to themselves or take it to their activity walls.

We have to eradicate this discussion before it becomes toxic!

Uhhhh close this mods a war might break out

• I agree with everyone when it comes to taking this discussion down, if a feud breaks out, they better either keep it to themselves or take it to their activity walls.

We have to eradicate this discussion before it becomes toxic!

Uhhhh close this mods a war might break out

Yeah. CLOSE THIS
  • Do not close. THIS. IS. WAAAR!!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Jk yea close this please
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Question: What pc user here doesn’t own a mobile device that can download Cubic Castles?
  • U said:

Question: What pc user here doesn’t own a mobile device that can download Cubic Castles?

good point

This discussion has been closed.