a bug? or its normal?

in my account i have an ability to have a chance to double any berry while farming but it only works on red berry i contacted the support but no replys

Comments

• thats normall yumberries give double
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    edited May 2018
    There is a perk that gives you double the resource you would otherwise get. Check your perk list on your profile and look for the perk named Farmer.
  • edited May 2018
    scorto7 said:

There is a perk that gives you double the resource you would otherwise get. Check your perk list on your profile and look for the perk named Farmer.

nope scorto yumberries actually give 2 for every plant without perka
    Ahmad09 said:

scorto7 said:

No it is not.
  • scorto7 said:

Ahmad09 said:

scorto7 said:

No it is not.
    well idh that perk and I get 2 every yumberry I farm
    Ahmad09 said:

scorto7 said:

Ahmad09 said:

scorto7 said:

No it is not.
    well idh that perk and I get 2 every yumberrie I farm
    You guys made me doubt so i tested it again.
    I can confirm that it is only 1 berry per bush. When the perk is working it gives you 2 berries(double of what you normally get).
    Farmer perk

Level 1 - 5% chance for double output when harvesting
    Level 2 - 10% chance for double output when harvesting
    Level 3 - 15% chance for double output when harvesting

BTW: to respond to the original question of []TattleTail[]... it is indeed strange you only get the double output from the yumberrie, normally it applies to all berries and rubber tree.
    Be patient with support, it might take a few days before they can respond to your request(I can't tag tattletail so i hope you see it)

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It’s because when you have the attractor perk on none of your double perks work (except for yumberries). If you turn off attractor you will get double berries for all the bushes. Personally, I never use attractor because it disables double cubits, double berries, double blocks, etc.
  • U said:

It’s because when you have the attractor perk on none of your double perks work (except for yumberries). If you turn off attractor you will get double berries for all the bushes. Personally, I never use attractor because it disables double cubits, double berries, double blocks, etc.

ive noticed double blocks and cubits since ive turned off my attractor perk i like the items going flying every where haha
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I’m going to add that the bug with attractor is over two years old and they still haven’t fixed it.