Adding your own system in realms.

I had an idea. You know how it has the system at the top of the chat with news next to it? What if you could add your own system to your realm? Like buy it in the store for 500 cubits per realm system change. I think it is a good idea. Just it would be under the other system.

Example:

SYSTEM: Sir Kewberths parkour results will be available on the forums soon.
SYSTEM: Welcome to Da Farm! Hope you enjoy your visit and have a nice day!

You could change the system to like realm or something like that if you don't want people to get confused.

Comments

• Yes +1 like it
  • I like this, maybe an additional feature to about bumper?
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Its a nice idea, my only thought is that if everyone is using this feature there won't be many places to receive the actual official system messages.
  • Its a nice idea, my only thought is that if everyone is using this feature there won't be many places to receive the actual official system messages.

I was thinking just under the official messages. I love the official messages anyways. I wouldn't want to get rid of that.
  • Oh my goobers yes! Please let this happen!
    +1
  • QbirdQbird Member
    Wouldn't it be slightly better to give it a different name and color? Or maybelet the owner decide of it, but it would be better to set it appart from the system, to avoid players tricking it like [SYSTEM] Get a free cubit offer at www. Blablala
  • Da Farmer said:

Its a nice idea, my only thought is that if everyone is using this feature there won't be many places to receive the actual official system messages.

I was thinking just under the official messages. I love the official messages anyways. I wouldn't want to get rid of that.
    In that case why not =D
  • Isn't that what an info bumper is for :)? I like the idea, but it's kinda already in the game in a way.
  • Isn't that what an info bumper is for :)? I like the idea, but it's kinda already in the game in a way.

Kinda but most people don't even bump it.

But if you have both they can be used for different things.
    Like ur bumper would just be an overview of the realm and the system thing could just welcome people or just what is happening in your realm right now instead of always picking up ur bumper and retyping everything again and again and again.
  • It could be good when you are hosting a event in your realm or in another realm of yours to tell people to check that realm out.
  • -1... What if a person puts a naughty word and a moderator has no control over it. Not only that if there’s no limit than that could cause an issue. And 500c would be way too much for a system message to be permnant in your realm, admins would have to add something else to take the system message off. Although this is just my opinion..
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

The lobby?
  • Ragean said:

-1... What if a person puts a naughty word and a moderator has no control over it. Not only that if there’s no limit than that could cause an issue. And 500c would be way too much for a system message to be permnant in your realm, admins would have to add something else to take the system message off. Although this is just my opinion..

Then they should get rid of signs and info bumpers now since people can put naughty words on those too. @Ragean
  • Da Farmer said:

Ragean said:

-1... What if a person puts a naughty word and a moderator has no control over it. Not only that if there’s no limit than that could cause an issue. And 500c would be way too much for a system message to be permnant in your realm, admins would have to add something else to take the system message off. Although this is just my opinion..

Then they should get rid of signs and info bumpers now since people can put naughty words on those too. @Ragean
    yup
  • Da Farmer said:

Ragean said:

Unsure if they would take the signs..
  • Da Farmer said:

Ragean said:

They should also get rid of the chat system because you can also say naughty words there
  • Ragean said:

Da Farmer said:

Ragean said:

Unsure if they would take the signs..
    It's sarcasm mate XD
  • +1, maybe have 2 system messages, one in red and one in blue, one from the official, one from the owner.
  • Da Farmer said:

Ragean said:

They should also get rid of the chat system because you can also say naughty words there
    You have tons to learn..
  • Ragean said:

Da Farmer said:

Ragean said:

You have tons to learn..
    I think it is the other way around you aren't a lvl 60 yet :P
  • So many opinions. I didn't think people would really like this idea. lol
  • Da Farmer said:

So many opinions. I didn't think people would really like this idea. lol

don't get discouraged, I suggest you further clarify the basic idea your trying to put forth
  • Da Farmer said:

So many opinions. I didn't think people would really like this idea. lol

don't get discouraged, I suggest you further clarify the basic idea your trying to put forth
    But how? Tell the admins! :P
  • He-He those admins are goofy. ^^
  • Da Farmer said:
    XD no problemo amigo
  • Ragean said:

Da Farmer said:

Ragean said:

You have tons to learn..
    It doesn’t matter what lvl you are. I could be lvl 30 and have more experience than you. Lvl only get enough you Perks! And shows others how active you are. Other than that it isn’t right to discriminate another for there level.
  • Ragean said:

Ragean said:

Da Farmer said:

Ragean said:

You have tons to learn..
    It doesn’t matter what lvl you are. I could be lvl 30 and have more experience than you. Lvl only get enough you Perks! And shows others how active you are. Other than that it isn’t right to discriminate another for there level.
    yup