Old folks

I just wonder, is there achance of getting in contact with some old folks, people that i've spent hours with earlier in cc... Is there any way that i can at least go into their realm if i forget the whole name of the realm :D....

Anyway, how many old folks are there by now? I quitted cc like 2-3 years ago, but now i feel sort of nostalgia...

Comments

• CD87CD87 Member
    edited May 2018
    *silently raises hand as one of those that spent hours with you in the past

Anyway, I think you can visit some of their realms in the museum, but if it's not there, then you won't be able to find them unless you know the exact name of the realm (And find the correct realm as well, since the lobby search isn't really good)

As far as I know, there are still plenty of old folks left here today (>=2 years). However, many of them (me included) are pretty busy nowadays and can't play as much as we were.
  • Farts Of FuryFarts Of Fury Member
    edited May 2018
    Iv played for a little over 2 years.
    Started in 2016
  • 2016 over here
  • i have joined on april 2015!
  • Joined since 2015!
  • Ah the nostalgia bug! How I love to look at old builds and reflect on days gone by.
  • App on dec 2016 and played on jan 2017
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    2015 :P
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    July 2015.
  • 'ForgetMeNot''ForgetMeNot' Member
    edited May 2018
    2015 October!

Oh how i remember the days i saw people in the overworld, What Joy!
  • 2016 here, Wb also
  • Welcome back, I have been playing since march 2016 :P
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Joined December 2015. C:
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    :)
  • QbirdQbird Member
    I think he's trying to find his old friends, not just people who started a while ago
  • CD87 said:

*silently raises hand as one of those that spent hours with you in the past

Anyway, I think you can visit some of their realms in the museum, but if it's not there, then you won't be able to find them unless you know the exact name of the realm (And find the correct realm as well, since the lobby search isn't really good)

As far as I know, there are still plenty of old folks left here today (>=2 years). However, many of them (me included) are pretty busy nowadays and can't play as much as we were.

Ah, the time and tears ive spent in your blue course :D
    Djedo said:

:)

Actually, one of the reasons why i made this post is to find you, Djedo. We were like brothers back in days.
  • I started 2015
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Nov. 2014 :c
  • Rogue ThingRogue Thing Member
    edited May 2018
    January 2016. I have had multiple accounts though. My first was aubby2005. (Named after my dog that was born in 2005)
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    July 2015 >:o 3 Years soon.
  • Luka, it's good to see you again!
  • Late 2014
  • August 2014
  • I started (i think) August 2014
  • lucaaa795 said:

heyy

hi mate.
    Mr. Nero said:

Luka, it's good to see you again!

thank you Nero