Idea Of removing the jail

2»

Comments

• NaroxNarox Member

ahmad09 said:

I don't believe in second chances when it comes to being banned. How hard is it to be an honest and good player? If you make the choice to scam or do harm in the game you simply are not welcomed in the game. You made your bed NOW LAY IN IT.

Hey =_= not me did bad if u want more information talk in PM also anyone of u guys want more info in PM
    u multiposted dont do dat again
    Woop mini modding ^^ nvm

The overall thing is that if we do that favor to you, they should do it to all, which is obviously a very bad idea.. As Grey ❤️ said, you chose to scam or harm people, your choice and the consequences that go with them..
    Joy don't make me angry don't say that again because i didn't choose to harm people or scam :( also i said that all people must be unbanned with me if sirkewberth did that idon't know why all people do that :<
  • ahmad09 said:

I don't believe in second chances when it comes to being banned. How hard is it to be an honest and good player? If you make the choice to scam or do harm in the game you simply are not welcomed in the game. You made your bed NOW LAY IN IT.

Hey =_= not me did bad if u want more information talk in PM also anyone of u guys want more info in PM
    Woop mini modding ^^ nvm

The overall thing is that if we do that favor to you, they should do it to all, which is obviously a very bad idea.. As Grey ❤️ said, you chose to scam or harm people, your choice and the consequences that go with them..
    Just a small note, his suggestion was for letting Everyone out of ban
    yes dis is going out of topic
  • ahmad09 said:

Woop mini modding ^^ nvm

Joy don't make me angry don't say that again because i didn't choose to harm people or scam :( also i said that all people must be unbanned with me if sirkewberth did that idon't know why all people do that :<
    You chose to follow, but nvm, still a bad idea =P
  • NaroxNarox Member
    edited May 2018
    ahmad09 said:

ahmad09 said:

Woop mini modding ^^ nvm

All people VS Me
    :(((

ahmad09 said:

Woop mini modding ^^ nvm

You chose to follow, but nvm, still a bad idea =P
    i know but as i said to u in PM he *WAS* my best friend in real life and he told me if i didn't do that he will be sad and i was noob to do that :(

• ahmad09 said:

ahmad09 said:

Woop mini modding ^^ nvm

My comment was still replaying to the topic, and no mini-modding plz :)
  • Think like this :

You own an economy based game. People are trying to scamm others and doing malicious activities to get profit. You would not let them come back right? Because You can't know if they change their mind or not.
  • ahmad09 said:

ahmad09 said:

Woop mini modding ^^ nvm

My comment was still replaying to the topic, and no mini-modding plz :)
    I am not mini modding just pointed out dis is going out of topic
  • Think like this :

You own an economy based game. People are trying to scamm others and doing malicious activities to get profit. You would not let them come back right? Because You can't know if they change their mind or not.

wht about they bring back everybody but if someone does sonething amall they ban hem permanetly
  • NaroxNarox Member
    edited May 2018

Think like this :

i understand u but everone knows that i love cc :)
    ahmad09 said:

Think like this :

wht about they bring back everybody but if someone does sonething amall they ban hem permanetly

Now guys keep everything return to admins :)
  • There's no Second chances anymore.
    So many warnings before a ban, then another ban, and if you are perma banned that means you did through a lot of rule breaking situations with a ton of warns.
  •  SirGalaxon SirGalaxon Member
    edited May 2018

Think like this :

Just because you love the game doesn’t mean you respect the people.. not saying that you don’t..
    So many warnings before a ban, then another ban, and if you are perma banned that means you did through a lot of rule breaking situations with a ton of warns.

actually killer was banned once 3 days then permantly so he didnt get all warns
  • NaroxNarox Member
    edited May 2018

There's no Second chances anymore.

I didn't get any warns before my perma ban lol also i got just 1 warn in my cc life and 2 bans
    1/24HR ban
    2/ Perma ban as iam in it now lol.

Think like this :

Just because you love the game doesn’t mean you respect the people.. not saying that you don’t..
    Angry >:( i love my friends lol and i don't like scame PM for more info lol

I didn't get any warns before my perma ban lol also i got just 1 warn in my cc life and 2 bans
    1/24HR ban
    2/ Perma ban as iam in it now lol
    ye see like I said he didnt gwt all his warns
  • NaroxNarox Member
    ahmad09 said:

it was 24hr not 3 days lol @ahmad09

• ahmad09 said:

it was 24hr not 3 days lol @ahmad09

well I forgot
  • I think we should stay on Dark's suggestion and not going out of that topic =)

For info ahmad, mods can skip any warn / ban durations.. It all depends on the gravity and how harmful it can be on the game and its community.
  • Also some people are perma banned because of hacking so if they would come back then the game will be no fun.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • NaroxNarox Member
    Noent said:

Ι disagreee with that, if i had the chance i would give a chance to people who have been banned before a year, because they understand whatever they did, and i know many people who asked for second chance after a year of their ban and support said no.

i was banned from like 4 months - 5 months ago lol
  • I think we should stay on Dark's suggestion and not going out of that topic =)

For info ahmad, mods can skip any warn / ban durations.. It all depends on the gravity and how harmful it can be on the game and its community.
    1st time nod banned him 2nd time an admin idk who tho

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You have been told more times than I can possibly count that your not getting your account back. You constantly try to dodge the ban with alts and you spam the forums every chance you get with your ban. Removing the jail is not another excuse to try and get out of your ban again..
This discussion has been closed.