closeeeeeeeee

edited May 2018 in Community
closeeeeeeeeee

Comments

• dont be rude. its the guys first time here. it takes new forumers a while to get used to the rules and do things right... no need to call him out.
  • dont be rude. its the guys first time here. it takes new forumers a while to get used to the rules and do things right... no need to call him out.

I certainly agree!

i understand but i did 1 joke thread in my 1st day and got warned
  • ahmad09 said:

dont be rude. its the guys first time here. it takes new forumers a while to get used to the rules and do things right... no need to call him out.

i understand but i did 1 joke thread in my 1st day and got warned
    Perhaps yours was more annoying? Anyways, you shouldn’t be jealous because you got punished and this dude hasn’t
  • Be polite and respect each other.
    this is the first rule in the do's list on the forum rules thread.. please respect others and dont bash on em for things...
  • Be polite and respect each other.
    this is the first rule in the do's list on the forum rules thread.. please respect others and dont bash on em for things...

my shop thread went back to de 2nd page and now i have to wait 2 days to bumb it
  • I made 2 useless threads when I was a forum nub :D
  • edited May 2018
    close pls
    @space_fetus ik ur online xD
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Closing
This discussion has been closed.