101slz was my old name

Comments

• er what?
  • The Krampus Den
    LateCom said:

please explain, whats the realm name?

• yyou could probably just find it using a link portal or something
  • yyou could probably just find it using a link portal or something

Nah you just try,it gone forever unless admins move their fingers to bring it back
    @SirKewberth @CosmicCow
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We're giving some thought to this archived/older realm question.. It would be nice if players could somehow access older realms after other players leave etc.. (without involving us)
  • We're giving some thought to this archived/older realm question.. It would be nice if players could somehow access older realms after other players leave etc.. (without involving us)

glad to hear you,i hope repeal the 30 days policy ,and if 1 player offline been 1 year ,they would be think whether they quitted cubic castles so their realm would be unlocked,Honey Bomb complain tearfully to me said :some very nice build gone ! :Q: .
    like thetimman egypt parkour locked and he look like quitted cubic castles,>Bartek< Rubber Castle i hope this would be fixed at next updates
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Ah, the Krampus Den, one of my old friends made that, not sure where he is now.
  • Yeah love a thirty day repeal!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Maybe make a seperate search option that searches for all realms (but only searches exactly what you put in)?
  • We're giving some thought to this archived/older realm question.. It would be nice if players could somehow access older realms after other players leave etc.. (without involving us)

glad to hear you,i hope repeal the 30 days policy ,and if 1 player offline been 1 year ,they would be think whether they quitted cubic castles so their realm would be unlocked,Honey Bomb complain tearfully to me said :some very nice build gone ! :Q: .
    like thetimman egypt parkour locked and he look like quitted cubic castles,>Bartek< Rubber Castle i hope this would be fixed at next updates
    Yeah,Rubber Castle,one of my first amazing build ever see :(
    #30 day policy repeal
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    The actual builder of that is @lonesome rabbit aka KY LE aka Totes McGoats aka thousands of previous names.
  • iKONIC said:

The actual builder of that is @lonesome rabbit aka KY LE aka Totes McGoats aka thousands of previous names.

The infernal hirearchy-T is Krampus Den !??
  • What if there was a collection of all the old items like 30 slyme eggs and graves and that was gone