Mini-Me Pet

Imagine like a pet that was a mini version of your character, Lol so it replicates what you character wears so u have a mini version of your self by your side

Comments

• growtopia -1
  • Ahmad09 said:

growtopia -1

??
  • this is in growtopia
  • +1
  • Ahmad09 said:

growtopia -1

Why if someone else suggest something that growtopia have, you will say -1 growtopia copy
    XD

+1, tbh its looks like a copy of grotopia but meh i like it
  • @Ahmad09 Seriously??? What the heck, now I can use that stupid argument and bash fortnite, because it’s using something from pubg? Your starting to sound like a growtopia spy.. hmmmmmmm
  • Ahmad09 said:

this is in growtopia

Oh I don't play gt, im loyal to cubic Lol

• Ahmad09 said:

growtopia -1

There are millions of books about the same topic. A dog. A cat. A dragon and castles. The story of a girl. Guide books; how-to books; Even songs, books and movies have the same title as other stories. But if everyone tried to write something original it would be seemingly impossible.
    @Ahmad09
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited May 2018
    Ahmad09 said:

this is in growtopia

AHMAD IS A SPY!

• edited May 2018
    Piratax10 said:

Ahmad09 said:

this is in growtopia

AHMAD IS A SPY!

dang dey caught me *hides* but srsly I dont like growtopia I just know items in it and I want to express my oppinion

@Ahmad09 Seriously??? What the heck, now I can use that stupid argument and bash fortnite, because it’s using something from pubg? Your starting to sound like a growtopia spy.. hmmmmmmm

1st off fortnite was released 2011 but wasnt popular pubg was released 2017
  • Ahmad09 said:

Piratax10 said:

Ahmad09 said:

this is in growtopia

AHMAD IS A SPY!

dang dey caught me *hides* but srsly I dont like growtopia I just know items in it and I want to express my oppinion

@Ahmad09 Seriously??? What the heck, now I can use that stupid argument and bash fortnite, because it’s using something from pubg? Your starting to sound like a growtopia spy.. hmmmmmmm

I am referring to the battle royale mode for fortnite, don’t go playing smart with me boi
  • Ahmad09 said:

Piratax10 said:

Ahmad09 said:

this is in growtopia

AHMAD IS A SPY!

I am referring to the battle royale mode for fortnite, don’t go playing smart with me boi
    if u were u wouldve said so
  • we dont really need gt players bashing us for copying items from their game...
  • we dont really need gt players bashing us for copying items from their game...

Exactly!!!
    Ahmad09 said:

Ahmad09 said:

Piratax10 said:

Ahmad09 said:

this is in growtopia

AHMAD IS A SPY!

if u were u wouldve said so
    Lol? It’s common knowledge that the fortnite that’s popular is the battle royale mode, so stop finding a loophole, I didn’t have to specify anything, when most people use fortnite to refer to the battle mode, etc.
  • LateCom said:

stop changing the topic guys, this is not pubg or fortnite or growtopia or any other game, OP is here to suggest ideas.
    +1 to the mini me pet idea.

we know but the problem is, growtopia has already implemented a mini you pet in their game. so if cc made this that would just scream copycat, thus making all growtopia players yell at cc for copying their stuff... http://growtopia.wikia.com/wiki/Mini-You

I dont play gt I only played it a week then stopped I just know itemd in it