Inappropriate clan names? (not swearing)

So in Pen's Yard Rentals, me and @ashibug encountered a person named Andres Vzla who has the clan name *Ku Klux Klan*. I've also seen other people with the same or similar clan names referencing the organization, but this is the first I was able to screenshot.

Comments

• AshibugAshibug Member
    I have like 4 other screenshots including people with this name. I really hope something can be done quickly about it. Literally NO one has bat an eye it seems because I've seen tons of people in this clan in one realm alone.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Only support and admins can deal with this. Mods don't have the ability to change clan names.
    @mabz
  • gdog said:

Only support and admins can deal with this. Mods don't have the ability to change clan names.
    @mabz

Okay, I also wanted to know if this is allowed??? Because personally I think it's wrong and shouldn't be permitted in CC.
  • I agree this is unacceptable... the clan(kkk) has a racist background in history... and the fact that some made this clan(in game) even if it’s a joke. Is not appropriate whatsoever... It could offend multiple players...
  • AshibugAshibug Member
    Really glad the word about this is spreading.
  • I saw it and was informed of what it meant. Some people are terrible. Especially when they join the clan.
  • How is that bad? I just dont understand?
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    gdog said:

Hah, but I can.
  • MabzMabz Forum Administrator, Customer Support
    edited May 2018
    The clan rename is a tricky one since this is not similar to a username and you can recreate a clan anytime. Instead, a warning notification will continue to be provided for any member of the clan reported until the clan member does a rename, leave clan or disband.

@Mad Dog Gamer - You can check the clan name on Google. It is not an appropriate one.
This discussion has been closed.