Fishing Update

Mr.ErZaMr.ErZa Member
edited June 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Admins should add like a Fishing Update with any Type of Baits that have its Rarity and same as Fishing Pole.

So Peaceful watching this Mannequin Fishing ^-^

Comments

• Suggested Several times, still +1
  • +1
  • cc iant growtopia not every update has tp come to cc vends came alot other came -1
  • +1
    Ahmad09 said:

cc iant growtopia not every update has tp come to cc vends came alot other came -1

so if there is any game that have an update, other game cant have that kind of update too?
    ok
  • edited May 2018
    AJ BaRyza said:

+1

Ahmad09 said:

cc iant growtopia not every update has tp come to cc vends came alot other came -1

so if there is any game that have an update, other game cant have that kind of update too?
    ok
    me want freddom of oppinion xD for one day ;-;
  • +1
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Standing in place for hours doing nothing but watching your fishing rod or Qbee just to try to catch some fish. Sounds like a short term solution for boredom to me. Unless there would be some over the top feature to make this update worthwhile it's a -1 from me.
  • Ed said:

Standing in place for hours doing nothing but watching your fishing rod or Qbee just to try to catch some fish. Sounds like a short term solution for boredom to me. Unless there would be some over the top feature to make this update worthwhile it's a -1 from me.

Yeah, I was wondering what’s the whole deal about the fishing, but according to certain rumors, the devs have stated before that they were most definately going to implement the feature, so whether or not it’s such a good idea, because people have been waiting a while for fishing because it was promised, it should be put into the game
  • Ed said:

Yeah, I was wondering what’s the whole deal about the fishing, but according to certain rumors, the devs have stated before that they were most definately going to implement the feature, so whether or not it’s such a good idea, because people have been waiting a while for fishing because it was promised, it should be put into the game
    this was never promised
  •   Angel  Angel Leedle LandGame Moderator
    Honestly I wouldn’t mind fishing :P Like having different rarity of fish and being able to have a fish tank and adding them to the tank or even making them into trophys to display.
  • edited May 2018
    Angel said:

Honestly I wouldn’t mind fishing :P Like having different rarity of fish and being able to have a fish tank and adding them to the tank or even making them into trophys to display.

growtopia
  • Yes fishtanks would be nice
  • Angel said:

I like that!
    Ahmad09 said:

Angel said:

growtopia
    Games cant have similar things?
  • +1
    Seafood
  • @Ahmad09, yes it was, and I got that info from good sources with good reputations
  • +1 fishing would be nice. But as a feature or fixment to this, i think they should fix the water graphics when placing a fence or a coloumn inside the water,
  •   Angel  Angel Leedle LandGame Moderator
    edited May 2018
    Ahmad09 said:

Angel said:

growtopia
    Had no idea growtopia had that, I only played it for like 3hrs and didn’t like it at all so haha I think it would cool on cc since cc isn’t 2D and just cause growtopia has it doesn’t mean cc can’t have it similar but in their own way or idea? Cause pixelworld and growtopia are very similar too..
    HeartRate said:

+1
    Seafood

And yes! +1 for making sea food from the fishes!
  • Ed said:

Oh my gosh. You just sold it for me (not that I wasn't already)! Siting there doing nothing sounds So. Much. Fun.
  • Angel said:

Ahmad09 said:

Angel said:

growtopia
    Had no idea growtopia had that, I only played it for like 3hrs and didn’t like it at all so haha I think it would cool on cc since cc isn’t 2D and just cause growtopia has it doesn’t mean cc can’t have it similar but in their own way or idea? Cause pixelworld and growtopia are very similar too..
    HeartRate said:

+1
    Seafood

And yes! +1 for making sea food from the fishes!
    I didnt say games cant have simmilair stuff and I would enjoy it in 3d all I said was one word growtopia I meant that that is wht they do in growtopia
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    HeartRate said:

+1
    Seafood

Seafood?
    U mean the fish can use it cook?
  • HeartRate said:

+1
    Seafood

Seafood?
    U mean the fish can use it cook?
    Maybe?!?!?!

• +1
    I always love fishing!
  • +1 I WANT CRAB! (AND shrrrrrriiiiimpp
  • COME HEEERE FISHY FISHY.....+1
    ....Also... I LIKE TURTLES
  • +1 I WANT CRAB! (AND shrrrrrriiiiimpp

Ohh Yeah Mr. Craab
  • Make it so u can only get it in mines, people could farm fish in their realms.

But even if so -1 I just think it would Ben boring
  • Mr.ErZaMr.ErZa Member
    @=CAPTIAN NOAH= Cubic Castles is already boring because there's nothing to do really for me atleast.
  • iHayDen45 said:

@=CAPTIAN NOAH= Cubic Castles is already boring because there's nothing to do really for me atleast.

Me too.