Scam Reports

Comments

• Hello I'm reporting brody mick for taking my stuff while I was mining in a mine. I told to get away bit he continued. He them soon decided to say to report me. He then also said to not report him because his siblings account use the same email as him I doubt it. But I do have a a screen shot of him doing it.
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    +BiBi+ said:

Here is the proof of farishdhanial

sorted

Hello I'm reporting brody mick for taking my stuff while I was mining in a mine. I told to get away bit he continued. He them soon decided to say to report me. He then also said to not report him because his siblings account use the same email as him I doubt it. But I do have a a screen shot of him doing it.

need more evidence
  • Rogue ThingRogue Thing Member
    edited April 2018
    I have to delete this, can a mod do it? Sorry.
  • Rogue ThingRogue Thing Member
    edited April 2018
    Type of abuse: Cursing
    Player: Cody Maverick
    I was in Pen's when this happened.
  • Payaway Scam
    Mushroom on Prize Dispenser
    Scammers:[SwaggyLOL] and xX>BadKarma<Xx
    Scammed people
    :"SBenitez" and SKY12000
    100c for mushroom
  • s3bciu2 said:

I have reported this guy too. He scammed me selling me lvl 0 cat instead of lvl 49. I know it's my fault, I should have been more careful...
    Now, my problem is that even if we report the scammers, nothing seems to happen to them... :(
    I have seen this guy trying the same technique on others, and I try to follow him to hollas and shout/warn others. I also bomb him whenever I bump into him in the mines :)
    But other than that, these scammers are free to do what they do...

yep 2018 and hes still doing it
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited April 2018

Type of abuse: Cursing

send this to a moderator mate.
  • Type of abuse: Cursing

He was also doing a drop game which didn't fool me easily but fooled them instead.
    Your not the only one.
  • @pickles2001 How would you want me to do that?
  • Scammer: Remiem
    Scammed Victims: Me
    Scammed items : Valentine wings / warp food bumper / gather bumper / Littering block / 7 vends
    -Remiem said her sister is lucy and she know that lucy is sleeping And she asked me for valentine wings and lucy will paid for her so i trusted her then when i gave the valentine wings she asked perm in my shop so i trusted her again and she said go to Lucy's realm
    and i go to lucy's realm and i tp to her i saw her tooking my vends and all my items and also my valentine wings and now SHE CHANGE HER ACCOUNT INTO A NEW ACCOUNT SHE MAKE A FREE PERM ON HER REALM AND MAKE A GIVEAWAY ON HER SHOP PLEASE HELP ME
  • edited April 2018
    Scammer: Sealsrule
    Method: He Hollad saying people have to buy his rental for 10c and make a shop there and he will give prizes to them. He gave some prizes to high level players thinking that they might report him for scamming while he banned someone else to get his furry postal hat. I wasn't sure he was actually scamming so I bought a rental and started recording. I placed my flash bumper just to see if he scams. Unfortunately, the video somehow got cut(It now only shows me on my rental with my flash bumper). After some time I got banned from the realm just like that other low Level player like me.

He also placed some items in glass and put a signboard on them saying "Donated my Angel-Mod" just to show how trustable he is. Even though I'm sure it was fake.

Unfornately, due to the video cutting I do not have too much proof but I'm sure other people might have reported him too.
    VIDEO:

Screenshot:(Edited. As I went to him he said bye and left and also someone else accused him of scamming his spider)
  • I got scammed
    Scammer: SALIENTE
    Itens: Clan Stone - All Chests of my realm - All bumpers of my realm
  • *SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
    edited April 2018

Scammer: _Diamond_Girl_
    Scam Type: Fake "not placed" deed
    She was selling it for 400c in her shop and it had been placed since it wasn't called "[BIOME] [SIZE]x[SIZE]" she tried to sell it to me but I declined since I saw it was called "Starter Castle" and even if it was a starter realm it would be called "Starter Deed" and you can't throw those out.
    Edit: Why do my pictures come out so small ;-;
    Edit: is this bigger?
  • Cub The CubicCub The Cubic Member
    edited May 2018
    Scammer:Nerofen (Level 1)
    Why: Because he was doing rentals that have fake rental blocks under the items,in front of everyone.
    Photograph:I don't know how to do that.
  • Callam the master scammed me using rentals here are screenshots I bought a rental then he stole the stuff before I could get to it

• (I do not have pictures or names)
    I teleported to a friend last night and I saw a strip joint. They were all throwing tokens around and saying really messed up stuff.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited April 2018

(I do not have pictures or names)
    I teleported to a friend last night and I saw a strip joint. They were all throwing tokens around and saying really messed up stuff.

If you don't have pictures or names or even the realm name then what can we do about it.
    Please get evidence and either pm a game mod or post in the community discord.
    This is for scam reports.
  • edited April 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Tortao and Ogodenot123 use auto click for up level! ban hes please!
  • edited May 2018
    I found a throw game scammer called Sipderman, he banned me after taking screenshots, he even had an alternative account to make the game look legit saying that he got an exe and he unfriended me after he banned me
  • @Kiel@Kiel Member
    edited May 2018
    delete this comment plzz (i maDe a mistake clicking post comment)
  • Scammer: Sealsrule
    Method: He Hollad saying people have to buy his rental for 10c and make a shop there and he will give prizes to them. He gave some prizes to high level players thinking that they might report him for scamming while he banned someone else to get his furry postal hat. I wasn't sure he was actually scamming so I bought a rental and started recording. I placed my flash bumper just to see if he scams. Unfortunately, the video somehow got cut(It now only shows me on my rental with my flash bumper). After some time I got banned from the realm just like that other low Level player like me.

He also placed some items in glass and put a signboard on them saying "Donated my Angel-Mod" just to show how trustable he is. Even though I'm sure it was fake.

Unfornately, due to the video cutting I do not have too much proof but I'm sure other people might have reported him too.
    VIDEO:

Screenshot:(Edited. As I went to him he said bye and left and also someone else accused him of scamming his spider)

Not to be rude.. but i think you are very stupid. .-. She was doing a build battle 4 yt.. fyi i won

And i did get tons of prizes
    Everyone did.. its not scam.

It was a gosh damn build battle
    And she said u can build a shop or anythjng else

Scammer: Sealsrule
    Method: He Hollad saying people have to buy his rental for 10c and make a shop there and he will give prizes to them. He gave some prizes to high level players thinking that they might report him for scamming while he banned someone else to get his furry postal hat . I wasn't sure he was actually scamming so I bought a rental and started recording. I placed my flash bumper just to see if he scams. Unfortunately, the video somehow got cut(It now only shows me on my rental with my flash bumper). After some time I got banned from the realm just like that other low Level player like me.

VIDEO:

I am not the only one to call him a scammer. Anyways Mods will decide what they want to do and thanks for calling me stupid ;)
  • HispanoHispano Member
    Name: Rainbow Rose

What she do: breached the rules of a realm

• *=Peck=* said:

Name: Rainbow Rose

What she do: breached the rules of a realm

not a scam report at all... this is just a suggested rule by pendragon XD nthing bad at all
  • HeartRateHeartRate Member
    edited May 2018
    Scammer: NOOB but PRO.
    He holla selling exe for 2.5k ( I don't have the screenshot for that cuz I thought it was real ) but in the vends it's 25k. Luckily I didn't get scammed because I checked the price. Here are some screenshots ( one with the 25k evidence and the other one with the realm owner )
  • HeartRate said:

Scammer: NOOB but PRO.
    He holla selling exe for 2.5k ( I don't have the screenshot for that cuz I thought it was real ) but in the vends it's 25k. Luckily I didn't get scammed because I checked the price. Here are some screenshots ( one with the 25k evidence and the other one with the realm owner )

He also Hollad that he sells bunnyzilla 8k but it was a mannequin
  • Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
    edited May 2018
    Scammer! Better I got scammed than you! Dont care about the items lost. Watch out! Here is a video! Scam happened at 8:09-8:16 PST pm, Saturday, May 5th! Here is a video!

Guys, this is enough! Ban this player!
  • Ok, so these stupid dumb players were trying to get me to rent a plot with a bunch of rares, but it was obvious that there was no foundation block underneath the bumper. Idiotic fools
  • MotivationMotivation Member
    edited June 2018
This discussion has been closed.