Gdog's Vids - YULETIDE 2022 Packs

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I just want to clarify on the easter pow.. yes they CAN be for you.. ie unlike the xmas pow you can pick up the contents.. But they still blow up the same! So.. Maybe Cosmic can correct me if I'm wrong.. but It's my understanding you can give them away as well or blow them up and pick up your own items. The reason for this was since there's a task of collecting eggs it only made sense that the collectors can also enjoy the fruits of their search.
  • Is there going to be 1 thing in the pow or more? Also we will get 1 item for blowing it once?
    Thanks for the video gdog :D
  • pysino said:

Oo nice! A Gdog Video Topic!

Nice. Looks like a cool course. I like the concept of it. Nice work by Meg on that temple outside too.

nice idea
  • Thanks GDOG!
  • edited March 2018
    According to my measurements you can detect 3 or 2 blocks away satisfying :D ..... im excited to find the eggs also great vid Gdog lol the oooh's part XD that part made me laugh nice vid. Hopefully this hunt is cheat free i also hope qbees can't sell eggs. I hope pjs r there too :( i might not hunt bunnyzilla because i have to go to church.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

According to my measurements you can detect 3 or 2 blocks away satisfying :D ..... im excited to find the eggs also great vid Gdog lol the oooh's part XD that part made me laugh nice vid. Hopefully this hunt is cheat free i also hope qbees can't sell eggs. I hope pjs r there too :( i might not hunt bunnyzilla because i have to go to church.

You can sell eggs. Trading will be a big part of everyone getting their own pow gift crafted
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/19605/full-easter-pow-gift-crafting-guide#latest
    How To Cook Carrot Cake and Carrot Soup
  • Thanks G for the video >:D! Round of applause for Mabz <3. I like that with each crop that they have added with the holidays they have a purpose to turn into something special. The pumpkins being carve-able and now the carrots being ingredients for nom noms.
  • will carrots only be in the easter events like the pumpkins for Halloween or will it be added to the farming list
  • gameringboygameringboy Member
    edited March 2018
    LateCom said:

it will only be in easter event
    but still cookable anytime i think

hm I heard they go for 50c each I only got 6 idk maybe just keep for collection wonder what they sell to the farmer for?

• LateCom said:

go to the farmer and check :V

im at school lol on the computer

LateCom said:

go to the farmer and check :V

im at school lol on the computer

4rc each
    Here's my preview of the Wireless Switches Update
  • gdog said:

Wow, you can make a lot of mini games out of these. O-O
  • gdog said:

Very neat update, super hyped for this :D Thanks for the great tutorial!
  • Awesome! , commentary is very good and understandable, as always. Good Job G! :)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Just a general question since the posion spikes are a one hit kill - Is there a way to remove them if somebody trolls somebody else and puts posion spikes at a door entrance causing anybody to instantly die when they come in?

Also, can you Phantoam Phoam the switches? (Not sure if you said that)

Overall though I think a lot of games are going to come from this and it is an amazing update. Thanks for the preview! :)
  • Lookin good :0
  • I love the Space and his sleep comment in Gdog's video. Great job!
  • Thanks, G! You did a good job covering everything! (well, except for the weighted pressure plates and the fact that one receiver can activate a whole line of blocks) But thanks for this vid, I'm hyped for the update ^^
    New vid on SirKewberth's Parkour Event
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    OMG...stressed just watching you do the parkour (as I am horrible at them). Congrats on getting through to the end!
    edited May 2018
    New vid - Deep Space Event

oh and woop. This thread has hit 20000 views.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Thanks for the video...I couldn't even get to the Engine room I'm so bad with the parkour, so it was nice to see the rest of the adventure! Congrats to all that made it to the end!
    New Video
    105 Blue and Green Cube Openings
  • GDOOG IS RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS!

GDOOG IS RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS!

Meh, I thought this was a good idea.
    People loved my old pack opening vids.
    So i thought this would be fun.
    Also a sample size of this size is useful in calculating values of the cubes.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I thought it was a fun watch. :) definitely gives a better idea on the drop rate of items
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Awesome video! I've always wondered what all you usually got with the green and blue cubes as I get them so rarely while mining. Thanks for giving me some insight into what to expect.