✪ More name fonts! ✪ [UPDATE]

MissilenceMissilence Member
edited April 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Who doesn't love a little customisation? I'd love more font options! I think these should be sold as bonus fonts in the cubic store instead of as a perk, like flags.

Update:

Comments

• Oooo I like those fonts
  • Cool idea Miss :3.
  • Ooo I like them especially 2, 3, 4 +100
  • yes!!! +100
  • AroeAroe Member
    edited April 2018
    +1

These are lovely, and kudos to the amazing editing skills!

That last one is giving me ”American Horror Story” vibes for some reason and I love it, you should definitely experiment with some more fonts if you can!

Dafont.com is loaded with all types of them if you’re ever in need of more ideas!
  • Good idea, but -1 for having them paid. I hate seeing stuff locked behind paywalls rather than being obtainable by perks.
  • huehuehue +666
  • Kirodashi said:

Good idea, but -1 for having them paid. I hate seeing stuff locked behind paywalls rather than being obtainable by perks.

Yes but Kiro, if it were to be added more levels would also be required and it’s to soon to add more levels... and things can’t be free for all they have to complete or work for it
  • +1

Great idea, as for paywall concerns, it’s the only way without adding more levels but I don’t want them to be as expensive as flags are.
  • This is awesome!!! May I suggest that you add a few sci-fi fonts?
  • I don't even have the perk ones yet. Ima getting there!
  • +1
  • +1 for making them in the cubit store. I'm lvl 29 rn, and I still don't have a font, although I do would have the cubits to buy one.
  • -1 cause its paid, not everything has too be paid right
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2018
    -1 Yeah, the fonts we have work. If we had more, they should be perks, which would mean more levels, which is a no. lol
  • -1 cause its paid, not everything has too be paid right

yeah true
    -1 sorry
  • +1 If you're broke and salty about it, then sorry about the price. Not everything can be free ;w;
    I personally love this idea, especially if the fonts were only like 10-20k each (not that bad). I really don't want the devs to add more levels, I have been level 60 for quite a while and am still enjoying the rest from leveling. Great idea; I love the visual presentation as well, Miss!
  • +1 for new things

• Wouldn't this cause copyrighy problems? Some fonts can't be used even in apps that let you use them (I mean, I think so anyway.)

• NoeNt said:

I dont see the point of not adding more levels, we have nothing to lose, especially we are going to have fun with new perks and fonts,plus i would love to see the "cubic castles" font as a font in our name..

yeah id rather this be from perks
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Would be a nice idea +1
  • I’d like something more along the lines of 8k, it would be much more reasonable.
  • +10
  • edited April 2018
    OR TO THROW ANOTHER IDEA OUT THERE! WHAT ABOUT LVL LOCKED FONTS AND ACHIEVEMENT FONTS! Reach lvl 25 gain a specific font that you can use onforth, not perk locked auto rewarded. I would like to have fonts that could show prestige like how many years a person has played.

I am for achievement fonts, I am for store fonts, I am for more perk fonts! ALL FONTS SPREAD ACROSS ALL CATEGORIES. LET IT RAIN FONTS!

GOod idea miss <3 more fonts the merrier!
  • Update - I edited some more fonts! :D

Wouldn't this cause copyrighy problems? Some fonts can't be used even in apps that let you use them (I mean, I think so anyway.)

It might. I couldn't download some fonts because I was scared of the copyright lol
  • Update - I edited some more fonts! :D

Wouldn't this cause copyrighy problems? Some fonts can't be used even in apps that let you use them (I mean, I think so anyway.)

It might. I couldn't download some fonts because I was scared of the copyright lol
    Still, if the devs added new fonts, they would most likely just make their own (I assume they did that for the current fonts as well, could be wrong)
  • JackFury said:

Update - I edited some more fonts! :D

Still, if the devs added new fonts, they would most likely just make their own (I assume they did that for the current fonts as well, could be wrong)
    I thought about that too. If that's the case then I guess we won't be getting new fonts in a long time, or never
  • LIKE WHAT JUSTIN BIEBER SAYS! NEVER SAY NEVER! The devs spoke of how they were going to begin working on small things this summer and fonts could be added to the to do list >:D!
  • I thought it over and I'm +1 for this as long as the cost isn't too much, 1K - 2K is reasonable imo, because it doesn't have a 'purpose' like name change, or hiding your irl country.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Yusss!
    I wanted more font