Snail's Factory of Recourses

CosmicSnailCosmicSnail Member
edited April 2018 in Trading Section
Here in this thread so specialize in your needs! Order what you want and I'll complete. If I don't complete it in 3 weeks. Then its yours for free!!!
I know rightbim so nice. But here's the catch. You can only order up to a 10,000 of one item. But please dont.i dont want to do too much work .-. And these items are that you can purchase areeeee

▪Raw Materials (such as mine materials)
▪Craftebles (but 500 at a time)

Put your orders and prices and I'll try to fulfill them :)

Comments

• Bump edited it to make a higher order number
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited July 2018
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    10k dirt 10/c?
    10k grass 10/c?
    10k stone 8/c?
    10k iron 6/c?
    10k gold 5/c?

And i wont put a limit on this for ya, so even if it takes 3 weeks it wont be free
  • i Would like to Order 10k Trunks and stones OwO Ill pay for your price!
  • O wow okie everyone once I start a order and start on that one. No other order will be started till that one is done
  • O wow okie everyone once I start a order and start on that one. No other order will be started till that one is done

Okie so i am da first!
  • Wow Cosmic! Looks like people like your factory! Ill help you out with some of the orders if you need :)
  • Ye thanks jackson i wouldnt mind a hand or any workers! New addition! Hiring workers. You get 1/2 of the sums of the factory projects.
  • bro i just notice you 2 weeks already,how about my ice boulder order?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Yeah just wondering when will my order be ready
  • Eek I have had finals and other test. Sorry but I'm going try to finish it. Can someone close this since I made a shop with Recourses