sometimes i dont understand

gameringboygameringboy Member
edited April 2018 in Off-Topic
well i was at "BILLYBOO'S" thing he was duing like a raffle and big carly was there everybody was jumping so i did to but it so happened i was on her? k so she yelled "STOP" as i wasn't hurting nothing i kept on well as it went on more people left only me billyboo carly and a few other was left in their i was jumping and she kept complaining and saying that its harassment which i looked up the definition of harassment covers a wide range of behaviors of an offensive nature. It is commonly understood as behavior intended characteristically repetitive. In the legal sense, it is intentional behavior which is found threating well and billyboo said I'm not allowed to be anywear near her (3 blocks apart) i find this unreasonable bc it did not hurt her game in any capacity id understand if i wasn't go through if i stomped her head seems he and her mad a big deal of nothing after he also said that its the rules not to jump on people i found this funny since hes lvl 60 and he tried thinking idk the rules or something but then i was explaining it had no effect on her that it was silly for me to have to stop jumping when i wanted to and if it is so bad why have they made a stomp and most people are gonna hate on me for it being billyboo and gdog

Comments

• It isn't a rule to not jump on people.
    so no one can say you are breaking that rule.

BUT. You were bothering billy, and intentionally refusing to quit stomping on him. so, you were going a little overboard with the stomping. You do have to respect the feelings of others. don't want to go overboard myself. but please don't provoke others, or be a nuisance to others.
  • Bluejay_1 said:

It isn't a rule to not jump on people.
    so no one can say you are breaking that rule.

BUT. You were bothering billy, and intentionally refusing to quit stomping on him. so, you were going a little overboard with the stomping. You do have to respect the feelings of others. don't want to go overboard myself. but please don't provoke others, or be a nuisance to others.

well i see that people are like I'm bothering billy well i mean nothing against him but that's like send him away hes bothering Donald trump but i mean everybody's got a right to their opinions

• lmaoooooooooo
    I remember big carly :')
    ah memories
  • Kirodashi said:

lmaoooooooooo
    ah memories

nothing against her but seems pointless to get mad at someone for jumping in my opinion

• Kirodashi said:

lmaoooooooooo
    ah memories

nothing against her but seems pointless to get mad at someone for jumping in my opinion

Tbh, I would get frustrated if someone doesn’t stop jumping when I tell them to stop. It doesn’t seem pointless getting “mad” at someone for jumping, maybe they just hate that the fact that the person isn’t listening to them or they just hate players stomping and jumping. That’s only my opinion.
  • gameringboygameringboy Member
    edited April 2018

Kirodashi said:

lmaoooooooooo
    ah memories

Tbh, I would get frustrated if someone doesn’t stop jumping when I tell them to stop. It doesn’t seem pointless getting “mad” at someone for jumping, maybe they just hate that the fact that the person isn’t listening to them or they just hate players stomping and jumping. That’s only my opinion.
    as i have a right to jump and stamp if i want and no rules says otherwise and another thing about the listing part people think they run the game and i feel they should sit and just chill for a while istead of complaing of every little thing and just bc they hate it doesn't mean someone should go out of their way to stop like if i hate someones duck hat i shouldn't demand them to take it off

• I just thought i would set the record straight. gameringboy was harassing Big Carly for half an hour jumping on her and being argumentative. She made it clear she wanted nothing to do with him and he continued. I never banned him, but perhaps i should of done so.
    edited April 2018
    BillyBoo said:

I just thought i would set the record straight. gameringboy was harassing Big Carly for half an hour jumping on her and being argumentative. She made it clear she wanted nothing to do with him and he continued. I never banned him, but perhaps i should of done so.

for the record jumping isn't a rule and isn't much to argue about to say i shouldn't be allowed to jump is the same as saying don't wear that exe i don't like it someday you will realize your not the owner of the game you cant just run over anybody and mostly not me bc iv payied money and supported the game just as you did buddy got something against me then just ban me bc i me no matter how bad you hate me :) and for your info describe how jumping is harassment and i will admit i did argue a lot bc i have a right to my opinion which the statement was proven by the rule book i just don't understand why you didn't even try to see my side but i understand must be hard to have such a massive kingdom knowing if you don't do what they like youll be throw away like a broken toy but all good here just wanted to throw that out there

• big carly is iconic
  • Kirodashi said:

lmaoooooooooo
    ah memories

as i have a right to jump and stamp if i want and no rules says otherwise and another thing about the listing part people think they run the game and i feel they should sit and just chill for a while istead of complaing of every little thing and just bc they hate it doesn't mean someone should go out of their way to stop like if i hate someones duck hat i shouldn't demand them to take it off

It may not be a rule but it annoys people. How would you feel if someone keeps bothering you for half an hour? You would be annoyed wouldn't you?
  • Rules or no rules you should know how others feel of your actions
    They can find something annoying when you find it funny
    They can also find it funny even if it annoys you
  • Sure you can jump, it's what everyone does in this game! It's fun! But what you did was bully someone.
    edited April 2018
    Hrothgar said:

Sure you can jump, it's what everyone does in this game! It's fun! But what you did was bully someone.

well if you think about it i wasn't bullying i was just jumping then she showed that she her exact words leave if you want to jump so i got mad and she instigated it so i just started jumping so not really bullying if somebody pushes you your gonna push back

and for the record it was a half an hour it was 5 min he was just making it seem like I'm the bad guy gut hey hes billyboo hes rich he can do whatever he wants

BUT imma be the bigger man here and say sorry big carly sorry billyboo I'm here to make friends and sometimes people forget the meaning of the game if its ok @BillyBoo id just like to say sorry maybe i shouldn't have kept jumping just got aggravated we all make mistakes we all humans nobodys perfect
  • ty for not exposing big carly
  • TBH I'm 90% sure it was me who started the "no jumping on others" BillyBoo realm rule as ages ago when in his clan I kept having to ask people to not sit/jump on me as it was putting me off. Eventually Billy kind of made it an unofficial BillyBoo realm rule you can't do so.

It is reasonable in my eyes to ban someone if they are doing something when asked not to. Like seriously it is his realm and he asked you not to do something and you ignored multiple times, therefor he has the right to tell you to maintain distance.

It is less of if it is harassment and if it is against CC rules and more so does Billy allow it to happen and does Billy have the right to ban you (of course he didn't because you stopped however if you continued) which of course he has given its his realm. You could argue Billy doesn't have the justification of telling you to stop (which he does) but even if he didn't he doesn't really need it as he owns the realm in the first place.

I think Billy was referencing it was his realm rules for people to not jump on others, not the game rules.

Well no one is hating on you, just disagreeing with you most likely because it is Billy's realm and thus he can ask you not to jump on others.

Don't take it the wrong way, I'm not calling you bad for doing what you did but it was completely justified to ask you to stop or ban you for doing something the owner has specifically told you is against realm rules.

Please inform me if I'm misunderstanding anything.
  • edited April 2018
    It kind of seems gamer you have a set opinion on the matter and there is no making you see other than what you want to see. It is your right to jump and not against the rules but there is an unspoken rule of respect. Whether you agree or disagree on a matter if someone politely asks you not to do something in regards to them then you stop. If it is your realm/room it is your rules and if a person does not like your jumping then they can get out. Except you were not in your realm or room, you were in another persons realm/room that asked you not to do the action you were doing. If you like jumping so much when asked not to jump then you have an obligation to leave and go jump somewhere else.

I will give an example regarding myself. I like to have rather interesting and questionable conversations that others may not like. If I am having such a conversation in another persons realm and they ask me to stop I do because I have respect for them. Instead of getting frustrated or taking it personal I evaluate the situation as a whole which is what you need to do. Techinally long as I am not having conversations that infringe upon the rules it is my right to talk about anything I like anywhere. However I know I need to think more than about myself and cater to others as well because it makes for a better community when we take others into consideration. Now if I am in my own realm/room and a person tells me not to have the convo I am having then I tell them to get out because it is my territory, my space, my rules, and the rule of respect changes.
  • BUT imma be the bigger man here and say sorry big carly sorry billyboo I'm here to make friends and sometimes people forget the meaning of the game if its ok @BillyBoo id just like to say sorry maybe i shouldn't have kept jumping just got aggravated we all make mistakes we all humans nobodys perfect

It kind of seems gamer you have a set opinion on the matter and there is no making you see other than what you want to see. It is your right to jump and not against the rules but there is an unspoken rule of respect. Whether you agree or disagree on a matter if someone politely asks you not to do something in regards to them then you stop. If it is your realm/room it is your rules and if a person does not like your jumping then they can get out. Except you were not in your realm or room, you were in another persons realm/room that asked you not to do the action you were doing. If you like jumping so much when asked not to jump then you have an obligation to leave and go jump somewhere else.

I will give an example regarding myself. I like to have rather interesting and questionable conversations that others may not like. If I am having such a conversation in another persons realm and they ask me to stop I do because I have respect for them. Instead of getting frustrated or taking it personal I evaluate the situation as a whole which is what you need to do. Techinally long as I am not having conversations that infringe upon the rules it is my right to talk about anything I like anywhere. However I know I need to think more than about myself and cater to others as well because it makes for a better community when we take others into consideration. Now if I am in my own realm/room and a person tells me not to have the convo I am having then I tell them to get out because it is my territory, my space, my rules, and the rule of respect changes.

As you can see, gamering has accepted that he may have done wrong, and we should acknowledge that :)
  • can we just say
    all's well that ends well?
  • Kirodashi said:

can we just say
    all's well that ends well?

Yes!
  • LateCom said:

OP of this thread, just grow up. Learn to NOT harass people, and learn that THOSE PEOPLE WHO PAY MONEY DOESNT MEAN THAT THEY HAVE PRIORITIES.

BillyBoo said:

I just thought i would set the record straight. gameringboy was harassing Big Carly for half an hour jumping on her and being argumentative. She made it clear she wanted nothing to do with him and he continued. I never banned him, but perhaps i should of done so.

for the record jumping isn't a rule and isn't much to argue about to say i shouldn't be allowed to jump is the same as saying don't wear that exe i don't like it someday you will realize your not the owner of the game you cant just run over anybody and mostly not me bc iv payied money and supported the game just as you did buddy got something against me then just ban me bc i me no matter how bad you hate me :) and for your info describe how jumping is harassment and i will admit i did argue a lot bc i have a right to my opinion which the statement was proven by the rule book i just don't understand why you didn't even try to see my side but i understand must be hard to have such a massive kingdom knowing if you don't do what they like youll be throw away like a broken toy but all good here just wanted to throw that out there

@BillyBoo , next time if anybody is annoying you or someone feels uncomfortable about it, just ban them and don't remove from ban.

that is basicly it. and we don't want to get more definitions thrown at us XD
    Just, it is all over. you have heard the opinion of others. And you have heard the feelings of those who you have ticked off. so please grow up and just accept that you shouldn't harass people. especially when they say not to.
    edited April 2018

TBH I'm 90% sure it was me who started the "no jumping on others" BillyBoo realm rule as ages ago when in his clan I kept having to ask people to not sit/jump on me as it was putting me off. Eventually Billy kind of made it an unofficial BillyBoo realm rule you can't do so.

It is reasonable in my eyes to ban someone if they are doing something when asked not to. Like seriously it is his realm and he asked you not to do something and you ignored multiple times, therefor he has the right to tell you to maintain distance.

It is less of if it is harassment and if it is against CC rules and more so does Billy allow it to happen and does Billy have the right to ban you (of course he didn't because you stopped however if you continued) which of course he has given its his realm. You could argue Billy doesn't have the justification of telling you to stop (which he does) but even if he didn't he doesn't really need it as he owns the realm in the first place.

I think Billy was referencing it was his realm rules for people to not jump on others, not the game rules.

Well no one is hating on you, just disagreeing with you most likely because it is Billy's realm and thus he can ask you not to jump on others.

Don't take it the wrong way, I'm not calling you bad for doing what you did but it was completely justified to ask you to stop or ban you for doing something the owner has specifically told you is against realm rules.

well if it makes a difference I wasn't jumping on him or I would understand a lot better but I was just jumping in a big crowd of people for the raffle thn she started yelling at random people then she asked me and I was just doing as others then I started just asking her why should I have to and then it kinda went from their and I just thought well no respect for me then imma just jump on you but still not dissing you billyboo but you didn't try to understand my side of it therefore I felt offended personally so I just got mad but if anybody see's him tell him I'm sorry

BUT imma be the bigger man here and say sorry big carly sorry billyboo I'm here to make friends and sometimes people forget the meaning of the game if its ok @BillyBoo id just like to say sorry maybe i shouldn't have kept jumping just got aggravated we all make mistakes we all humans nobodys perfect
  • TBH I'm 90% sure it was me who started the "no jumping on others" BillyBoo realm rule as ages ago when in his clan I kept having to ask people to not sit/jump on me as it was putting me off. Eventually Billy kind of made it an unofficial BillyBoo realm rule you can't do so.

well if it makes a difference I wasn't jumping on him or I would understand a lot better but I was just jumping in a big crowd of people for the raffle thn she started yelling at random people then she asked me and I was just doing as others then I started just asking her why should I have to and then it kinda went from their and I just thought well no respect for me then imma just jump on you but still not dissing you billyboo but you didn't try to understand my side of it therefore I felt offended personally so I just got mad but if anybody see's him tell him I'm sorry

Well if you were just jumping randomly in a large crowd I don’t think that’s as justifiable for Billy but it is his realm and he can ask as he wishes (within reason obviously). Though then you started doing in exactly on said person which leads back to what I said before.

In any case I think it’s best we leave this behind us.
  • Bluejay_1 said:

LateCom said:

OP of this thread, just grow up. Learn to NOT harass people, and learn that THOSE PEOPLE WHO PAY MONEY DOESNT MEAN THAT THEY HAVE PRIORITIES.

BillyBoo said:

@BillyBoo , next time if anybody is annoying you or someone feels uncomfortable about it, just ban them and don't remove from ban.

that is basicly it. and we don't want to get more definitions thrown at us XD
    Just, it is all over. you have heard the opinion of others. And you have heard the feelings of those who you have ticked off. so please grow up and just accept that you shouldn't harass people. especially when they say not to.
    I think you just took this to a new lvl to spot on call me a harasser when iv explained I was not I'm very offended by this in several ways and for you to say it shows lack of knowledge (ignorance) once again not dissing you just pointing out that you are telling me to grow up I as well feel that is uncalled for its showing that you think I'm immature well I'm sorry to mess up your in lighting speech you gave their its nothing but offensive and cant be really put in any other way not only that your not looking at 2 sides you just looking at the one or you'd probably understand a lot more then you show that you do bc by the definition I did not harass her and if you think I did id like to know why but before you do that let me list my reasons why I think I didn't
    1.she confronted me among a lot of others jumping
    2.she showed aggression towards me for example "idc what their doing STOP JUMPING"
    3. I was jumping beside her from the start until she confronted me
    if these any other reasons why you think I harassed her be my guest to comment no hard feelings

why I said "grow up" is cause it doesn't look like you are understanding what we are telling you. I may have to read it a bit thoroughly but that is the way it looks.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    edited April 2018
    So much for jumping on someone for a few minutes, people would just get tired smashing the jump button, so I skipped midway on reading the comments.
  • Lmao.
  • So much for jumping on someone for a few minutes, people would just get tired smashing the jump button, so I skipped midway on reading the comments.

smash that jump button
    dont forget to hit subscribe and click the bell

• well guys like i said if you see "billyboo" tell him I'm sorry
  • Gamer you did nothing wrong lol. Everybody jumps on others it’s practically part of the game now it’s big Carly and billy boos fault for not appreciating the fun you were having if that makes sense.
  • Gamer you did nothing wrong lol. Everybody jumps on others it’s practically part of the game now it’s big Carly and billy boos fault for not appreciating the fun you were having if that makes sense.

lol ikr but i mean we all got different opinions ig so

do not shade big carly
    she is an iconic queen
This discussion has been closed.