JackFury's Personalized Qbee Pictures (NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS ATM)

JackFuryJackFury Member

Hello, fellow qbees!

After taking a nice break, I'm ready to bring pencil to paper (not literally, of course, since I draw digitally) and re-open my drawing business. I'm also in need of cubits (aren't we all?) so I'm going to try and earn some.

This thread is for pictures of qbees, wearing whatever you want and doing whatever you want. If you want a picture of something else from the game that isn't a qbee, private message me and we'll get it set up! I'm willing to draw it!

Pictures are 700c each, and include a qbee wearing an outfit of your choice in a pose of your choice, with either a solid color background or an abstract shapes background.
Backgrounds: A scenic background (e.g., space, sky, biome,) is 300c extra. Be specific about what you want! The more info you give me, the better the picture will turn out!

What I need:

- Outfit. List all the clothing items you want your qbee to wear, or even better, add a screenshot of your qbee!
- Additonal Qbees. You may have up to two more Qbees in your picture, each one costs 250c more.
- Pet (optional) Don't forget your doog! Pets are important as well, and I will include 1 with your qbee on a standard order. Additional pets are 25c each.
- Background. Backgrounds are 300c each. A background can be anything from a outer space to a desert mine, just let me know! If you do not want to pay 300c extra, that's perfectly fine! You can still have abstract shapes or a solid color behind your qbee, just include that in your order. If you do not include any information about what background you want, I will choose what I feel is the best match. If you do want a paid background, tell me precisely what you want. Don't leave out details! It helps me create what you're envisioning.
- Gender. This is important as well, I need to know what body type to draw. If you don't tell me if it's a boy or a girl, I'll guess based on your username and profile picture. It might not be correct, just a warning!
- Pose. This is important! I need to know how you want your qbee positioned! If you have an umbrella, do you want it open or closed? Over the shoulder, or being leaned on? If you have wings, do you want your qbee flying or landed? Do you want the wings folded in or unfurled? If you have a wand, do you want the qbee holding it at its side, or firing it? Do you want the qbee waving, making a peace sign, or just standing with its arms at its sides? The face is important as well. Do you want a certain facial expression? Don't leave anything out, I need all the info I can get!
- Be sure to include anything and everything! This helps me out a lot as I can draw more closely to what you have in mind. There's nothing I hate more than disappointing my customers because they didn't give me enough information and they didn't like the end product! I want you to be happy with your picture!

I will have a queue of orders, so please be patient! I will work on the pictures as soon as I get them, you will most likely receive them 24 hours or less after your order (depending on how many orders I get and other unforeseen irl circumstances).

Default image size is 800x800px. If you want a higher resolution (anything higher and I doubt you can use it as a forums profile pic), let me know!

Payment: I have a tip piggy by the main door of JackFury's Realm, this is my favorite way of doing these transactions. However, if you want to pay me in-game using a register, simply add me and we'll try to meet up! I have had people claim to pay me using the piggy and then never get around to doing it, please don't be a swindler ;^; Sorry to say this, but I will not post your finished picture until I find the cubits in my piggy, even if I've finished drawing it. This is just to prevent people from taking advantage of me, as I have no surefire way to ensure the transaction besides this. Thanks for understanding, guys!

Note for payment: I do not provide pictures in order of who ordered first, I provide them in order of who paid first. Here's an example of something that happened before:
Qbee 1: I'd like a pic
Qbee 2: Me as well
I draw Qbee 1's picture first because they ordered first. However, Qbee 2 paid right after ordering, whereas Qbee 1 changed their mind, decided they didn't want it, and never paid. Qbee 2's was unnecessarily delayed because of this.
My point is this: When you pay, you are assuring me that you do still want your picture, that you won't back out of it. If you order and then change your mind, you're welcome to let me know. But once you pay, I will then get started on your picture, instead of holding it in limbo while I and other people in line wait for you to pay. Thanks guys! ^^

Current Orders:
Night_Wing

Completed Orders:
Galantis
SilverDash
Aroe
*Captain Kidd*
Granicus
mang ROGER
Aroe
Aroe
Liberated
Ferocious Fire
iHayden45
-Joystick-
Ahmad09
CreepuB
Tumbleweed
DanGamer15
R O G E R
CreepuB
Latecom
Tinypup_34
Da Farmer
Tumbleweed
Noryu
Da Farmer
Aj Baryza
Hrothgar
StarButterfly!
Tumbleweed
Sir. Epic
SilverDash
Miss Heart
CreepuB
Mad Dog Gamer
'Gold'
Rogue Thing
Sir.Pixel
Marshka
Sir. Duck

Comments

• JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2018
    I would like to order another picture.

Headphones
    UV Shades
    Dark Angel wings
    Black Shirt
    Farmer's Jeans
    Pumpkin pet.

A mountain background, with me flying above it.

If anybody is wondering how my picture came out, we live in the same house lol.
  • Looks great! Thanks. I put the c in your piggy.
  • AroeAroe Member
    edited April 2018
    Hello!

This is a super creative and smart way to earn cubits! I’d like to order one, if I may:

Outfit
    - Carrot Beret (Hat)
    - Orange Shirt
    - Green Pants
    - Coke-Bottle Glasses

Hand-Held Item
    - Take This Flower

Pet
    - Level 9 Cat

Pose
    I would like my Qbee to be small, almost baby like in a cute, yet, recognizable way. I would like him to be sitting down, smelling his Flower with a look of pure joy on his face and a simple smile. I would also like the cat to be peeking out from behind him, or curled up somewhere near him.

Background
    - Simple White Background

Additional Requests
    - If possible, could you give my Qbee a small shadow for added detail?

––––––––––

Thank you for your consideration, and I hope you can find the time to draw my Qbee!

(NOTE: Payment will be placed in designated Tip Piggy.)
  • AroeAroe Member
    JackFury said:
    SKSJSKSJ ITS BEAUTIFUL! Exactly how I envisioned it!

I thank you so much for your talent and time!
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    edited April 2018
    I would like to request one!
    Outfit:
    Black Wizard Hat
    Executioner's Mask
    Pilgrim's Coat
    Pilgrim's Pants
    Jester's Cane
    Dark Angel Wings

Pet:
    A Snowman, being Wizardly and stuff.

Background:
    I want to be on stage. With stage lights facing towards me, and an audience cheering for me with a violet glowing stick.

Position:
    I want my hands and arms to be stretch out, my left hand holding my Jester's Cane pointing outwards to the audience while my right arm is stretched out to the side. It's like those Opera singers when they do a high note.
    I would also like my facial expressions to be... Charismatic, proud to be on stage, and I'm singing.
    Legs are positioned closed to each other, with my feet facing outwards. Also my Qbee should be on the ground.
    My wings are stretch out, with some feathers floating out.
    My snowman is... Just in the background dancing.

All in all... About 1125c. C:
  • My Order:
    Outfit:
    -Black sunglasses
    -Starry Scarf
    -Suit Jacket
    -Black Pants
    -Sheik Hat
    Background:Simply White
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited April 2018
  • JackFury said:
    I. LOVE. IT. YAS! Thank you so much for your hard work!
  • @Mr.Granicus

• Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
    edited April 2018
    Suggestion: Maybe lower the prices so that way some of use can afford it.
    edited May 2018
    These prices are quite affordable for the picture you're getting :)
  • Wade PrevossWade Prevoss Member
    edited April 2018
    i Have an order..
    My Outfit is:
    Princess hair (Make it boy-ish)
    UV Glasses
    Suit jacket
    Farmer Jeans
    Blue scarf
    with black umbrella (open)
    and a Dragon pet! ;)
    Background: City road, maybe make the Qbee LEaning on the street Pole ;)

Putting the cubits on ur piggy :P
    edited April 2018
    Ok guys, 2 things:
    First: From now on, please post your commissions on here instead of PMing me. I appreciate the personal touch, but posting them on here bumps up the discussion and brings it to the attention of others :)
    Second: I have to sign my work so it isn't stolen (though at this point plenty of people recognize my art style), but my signature has always been pretty large and kind of in the way. So, I'm now using this:

It's a "J" and an "F" stuck together, this is now my signature. It shows it's my work, but won't take up much room. Thanks for supporting my art! ^^
  • I would like mine like mine is and can you touch mine up? Still have all the details and the charm of your art? Due the same but redo it in color can you do that?
  • I would like mine like mine is and can you touch mine up? Still have all the details and the charm of your art? Due the same but redo it in color can you do that?

You mean redraw your picture in my art style?
  • AroeAroe Member
    edited April 2018
    I’d like to order two more, if I may, of different designs.

First Order:

Clothes: Yellow Robe & Blue Wizard Hat
    Accessory: Coke-Bottle Glasses
    Pet: Cat
    Background: Simple White
    Additional Requests: A small shadow underneath for detail.
    Pose & Design: I would like the first design to be a Chibi of my Qbee, similar in fashion to the one you drew for Space_Fetus, except with different clothing and my added preferences, of course. Also, I would love it for you to put a smile on his face, to show his joy of being drawn again. :p

Second Order:

Clothes: Yellow Robe & Blue Wizard Hat
    Accessory: Coke-Bottle Glasses
    Pet: Cat
    Background: Simple White
    Additional Requests: A small shadow underneath for detail.
    Pose & Design: I would like my second design to be in your regular, signature style. I want my Qbee to be floating, with his Yellow Robe billowing around him and him smiling with joy. :p

I know you’re probably tired of me, lol, but I do appreciate it so much, Jack!

I’ll place the 2000c in your Tip Piggy located at the front of your Realm.
  • @JackFury i Already Put the Payment, ill just wait for the Artwork ;)
  • @mang ROGER Was a slightly odd request, but I like how it turned out! I hope you like it too

• @Aroe Both orders are finished ^^

• JackFury said:

@mang ROGER Was a slightly odd request, but I like how it turned out! I hope you like it too

Woah Perfect! tysm for the art work
  • I want it epic,I can pay 2k ,if needed ....

Outfit:

my outfit is somethings impossible do in game , see my profile picture?

I want a long blond hair

Imp horns

A specific wand , same as my profile picture,but the star have to be complete ,not 50% of a star

an shirt, not normal ones ,a shirt with some colors ,details same as this print

http://prntscr.com/jc8aki

well, about pants ... do something like that http://prntscr.com/jc8aps ,I want it EPIC

her eyes green...

Pet :

her pet, in 3 season, her pet named glossaryck... put him next star

http://prntscr.com/jc8bq3

something special :

I want star , using her wand shooting puppies , to air

Background:

well , I want it soo epic ... A PARTY ,put all her friends ( Marco http://prntscr.com/jc8coe , jackie http://prntscr.com/jc8csq , and some aleatory qbees ,put awesome cloths,I want it sooooo epic .... )

Position :

well, shooting puppies with wand, to air ... she is at center of party,everyone looking the puppies and her.

I am male, but I love star vs the forces of evil , so, do female :D

I want it to put in discord // forums profile

what more I want?

Marco , with some puppies shooting laser in him's hand !!! XDD it is crazy,but it is epic to me :D

well , how much cubits do u want for it?

jack, do not disappoint me please :D
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Big thanks to Jack again he did me this

and this for my youtube.

Best 35k I've spent. I chose to pay that much based on the value it was to me.
    I look forward to future art from you Jack.
    Thanks again.

• I was gonna bump this but G kinda did it for me ^^
    I'm still taking orders, any commissions? Buy yourself a fabulous profile picture!
  • gdog said:

Big thanks to Jack again he did me this

and this for my youtube.

Best 35k I've spent. I chose to pay that much based on the value it was to me.
    I look forward to future art from you Jack.
    Thanks again.

35k? Holy moly you are dedicated...
  • Jack? Can I request something? Can you draw me a simple picture?

Like for example:

I wear:
    -Dark Sunglasses
    -Black pants
    -Chef Coat
    -Cat Ears
    -Cat Tail
    -Here's a flower accesory (Whatever its called)

Backround: Walking through a forest, with slimes running after me and balancing a cake in my hands.

So how much c will that be? 800c like last time or more? Cause I would have to earn that much first, cause I have 160c saved up rn.
    edited May 2018
    @Tinypup_34 As of right now, pictures are 700c each, with an additional 300c for a background. I lowered the price by 100c to try and get more business :P
  • @JackFury Is it possible for you to draw iPhone wallpapers? Or desktop?
  • @JackFury Is it possible for you to draw iPhone wallpapers? Or desktop?

Really, it just depends on what you want in it. Remember what I said in the discussion:
    "Default image size is 800x800px. If you want a higher resolution (anything higher and I doubt you can use it as a forums profile pic), let me know!
    The standard size of an iPhone screen is 1136x640, so you simply request that I make the picture with those dimensions. The same normal rules apply to the picture as any other, it just has different dimensions. As for desktop wallpapers, simply tell me the resolution of your monitor and I will make the image match it.
This discussion has been closed.