Everything Turns White

CwozyCwozy Member
edited April 2018 in Bug Reports
Everytime I play the game with fullscreen mode on, and I switch to other window using ALT+TAB, this bug/error is happen. Though I know how to fix it: don't switch to other window. But this is annoying for me, because I need to check Firefox and something else.
I hope you're understand what I'm saying, I know right, my English isn't that good. Thank you before. I hope you can fix this.

Just tell me if you need more images.
2.png 42.7K
1.png 753.2K
4.png 118.8K
3.png 1.3M

Comments

• You have to restart the game after resizing your game window to play the game properly
  • CwozyCwozy Member
    LateCom said:

just play on 800x600 its easier

The UI doesn't fix on the screen if I use 800x600, I can you other option tho.
    LiteRary said:

lf restarting game doesn"t work, try to re-install game.

Restarting game is work. But this is annoying for me, because I need to restart the game everytime this error happen.

You have to restart the game after resizing your game window to play the game properly

That's not my problem, I know I should restart my game after resizing my resolution (yes I did). But this is when you're in-game then you switch to other window, and go back to Cubic Castles, everything is turns white or even blank (transparrent).
  • Cwozy said:

That's not my problem, I know I should restart my game after resizing my resolution (yes I did). But this is when you're in-game then you switch to other window, and go back to Cubic Castles, everything is turns white or even blank (transparrent).

That's normal. Don't swap windows, or, as late said, play on a smaller screen resolution
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CwozyCwozy Member
    [InSstep] said:

Delete CC Texture files , and restart the game you will get Textures back
    (not sure)

Where is it located at?
  • CwozyCwozy Member
    lucaaa795 said:

I actually can swipe to another tab on my laptop without harming the graphics.
    Not sure how I got it though lol

What windows are you using? Windows 10?
  • if you got steam you open the steam menu and then open the steam browser no problem
  • CwozyCwozy Member

if you got steam you open the steam menu and then open the steam browser no problem

I'm too lazy to log on to every website if I use Steam Browser, because the cache isn't saved.