Stars For Space_Fetus Great Job!

Mr.Granicus.Mr.Granicus. Member
edited April 2018 in General Chat
Edit:I Give You 5 Star Doing Events For Us, Thank You, Devs Should Promote You Forum Admin X'D
BTW Ty Again Keep Up The Good Work!

Comments

• SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    I give 100 stars for all those creativity and fun! :D
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
  • 5/5 jimins from me !
  • I give him ummm
    ∞ star
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Yeah space does a very good job on the events, even if you count that he has to be online very much since he has to build very much to get the awesome quality of the events we have now, hats of to him ^^ (or maybe cowls)
  • I like the way that theres always something to do:Yesterday the results were announced,and now a new event is here :o Good job Space :D
  • ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
  • Rawr 666/1 =D
  • Y1_s2Y1_s2 Member
    i give 999 stars
    Thank you space
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited April 2018
    Space is doing his job well. I am thankful for that.
    Thank you so much for your effort Soace
    Who wants to start a spacecake fan secion? (Btw spacecake is my nickname for space fetus)

And then @space_fetus is the one we pray to

• that's unbelievable what space do for the cubic castles community. thinking about how long it took to build this maze is really overwhelming. thanks you space for everything you do/did/will do for cubic castles!
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2018
    Space does a great job, but he doesn't need to be a forums admin. (I'll just steal your stars, Miss)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ @space_fetus
  • ⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐/10

⭐⭐⭐⭐/10

Why do you only give 4 out of 10 stars?
  • HeybsHeybs Member
    Sun is not a Star by Space fetus :D
  • Space, good work doing this stuff for CC! You work so hard for all of us! ALL the devs and admins work hard to make this a great game and community!

@CosmicCow @space_fetus @SirKewberth @Betamax @ Gollum
  • We should rate him with his favourite: Mushrooms!
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐/10

I chose that rating since they are just events and are relatively simple. Though they are good.

⭐⭐⭐⭐/10

I chose that rating since they are just events and are relatively simple. Though they are good.
    Yeah duh they are always made simple on purpose so everyone has a shot on them, you have to look at how beautiful the decoration is that is placed around
  • Gucci/10
  • I had a problem with an official event, sent a message to Space_Fetus for the first time and he answered me in just a few minutes and sorted out the problem! That was awesome and I didn't expect such a fast answer and genuine help. Yes, he definitely earns those 5 starts!
  • 100/10 mushrooms!

GG SPACEEE! :D
  • I will give him 500/10 don’t mind I didn’t won a single event but I still had a lot of fun doing them Great Job Space :D
  • Can I just point out that this was necroppsted on by tiny pup?
  • Eagence said:

Can I just point out that this was necroppsted on by tiny pup?

You can no one is stopping you...
    I won't stop you either, I didn't mean to necropost, I was just giving Space a much needed pat on the back. All the devs and mods deserve it. Just let it happen.
  • Eagence said:

Can I just point out that this was necroppsted on by tiny pup?

You can no one is stopping you...
    I won't stop you either, I didn't mean to necropost, I was just giving Space a much needed pat on the back. All the devs and mods deserve it. Just let it happen.
    Well I can’t stop you from complimenting a moderators that’s for sure! That’d be bad
  • Since I missed this thread the first time around...I'll jump on the three cheers/five+ stars for Space bandwagon. I can't imagine attempting to try to develop new events every week. The creativity in switching it up each week, building so many different realms, and the variety of events has been inspirational. If there is an event I don't like or can't do (I'm uber awful in parkour), I just wait a week or two and there is something available for me that I enjoy like the mystery or the puzzles.

And what I think most people forget is that at the beginning of the year he was running two events a week...both the official events and his personal 6 month race league, so he was doing double duty each week when he first started.

Thanks Space for all the hard work: for providing events that brings the community together each week; for providing official events that new players can participate in knowing they won't be scammed; for providing interesting builds and event ideas for the rest of us to build off of for our own events, and for being consistent with providing top quality events for all the players.

Please don't let the fickle complaints of the immature player base phase you as they whine when you do it one way and then whine again when you don't. You are doing a great job!

Personally, I'm grateful for when flaws are found in the event designs as that provides automatic feedback for the developers to fix the flaws that are compromised. Many I'm sure wouldn't be found except for these official events. Keep up the excellence in all you are doing!

You're amazing! THANK-YOU for all you are doing to make CC more entertaining, more interactive, more social, and more fun!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    1/10 because of items prices getting ruined constantly.

Kidding, 9/10. :)
This discussion has been closed.