The Amusement Park - Being Redone.

Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
edited September 2018 in Community
Hello! And welcome to the forums post for The Amusement Park. This event has already been attempted before but stopped due to a lot of different issues, Overall, it was just messy. I hope this time that it will be a lot cleaner.
Many of you may already have heard about this event and many may not, the purpose of this thread is in order to inform you or persuade you to take part! What do you lose? We have worked hard in order to bring you this and hope you enjoy it. Further, in the thread, we will explain what the event is about and what it contains, as well as what you can look forwards towards being awarded during it =)
The event will be held at a time disclosed at a later time, it will be within the next week, the event itself will last for around a week in order to give people the chance to play.
Each minigame will not have a generic prize, instead, you receive 1 of 3 types of tickets:
500 Point Ticket: Won when you win a game or finish first, Highest value.
100 Point Ticket: Won when you are in the top 5 of an event.
10 Point Ticket: Usually recieved as a consolation prize
You are wondering where these tickets can be spent? There is a ticket shop for you to buy prizes with 500 and 100 points tickets:

TicketShopPrizes
TicketShopPrizes
TicketShopPrizes

Now, I bet you're wondering what you do with 10 point tickets? Well, around the realm there are 4 stalls where you can spend your 10 point tickets in order to buy items, for example, Dehydrated Cubes, Recube Flowers, Wands or even Candy! If you gather up 10, 10 point tickets, you can ask a member of staff to exchange them into a single 100 point ticket. The stall looks like this:
Stall

What can I hope to see in the event? What are the minigames?
The event mainly consists of 5 main events, however, there are a few side events, here they are:
Each minigame has its own colored tent with the daily information on that specific minigame:
Tent

Bomb Game:
This is a generic game that you probably see in a holla every hour or so, our bomb game is no different. You must avoid being killed by the host using a Blue Bomb, when a green Bomb is placed, if you jump, you are disqualified.
Any attempt to cheat the game will result in disqualification.
The winning player of the game will recieve a 500 point ticket and the next 5 will be awarded a 100 point ticket, as with any game, a 10 point ticket will be awarded as a consolation prize for joining in.
BombGame

Bottomless Game:
This is also a generic game that you may see in hollas in your daily life in Cubic Castles. It consists of attempting to survive above a bottomless stamp while the host of the game attempts to throw you off from using anything from dice to wands and accelos. Any relogging will result in a ban.
As with the bomb game, the winning player will be awarded a 500 point ticket and the top 5, 100 point tickets with a consolation prize of a 10 point ticket.
BottomlessGame

Treasure Hunt:
This is a game you may not see anymore due to the ban on paid games with the involvement of luck. However, we have brought it back for you in The Amusement Park... For a cost of. Free! People will be gathered out of a box and asked to pick a block of sand. Under each block of sand is a chest, every chest containing an item. With there being 59 chests, 5 will contain a 500 point ticket, 10-20 will contain a 100 point ticket and every other chest will be occupied by a 10 point ticket as a consolation prize.
TreasureHunt

Car Races:
Car Races are now a generic event with the addition of race blocks, with which racetracks can be made! We have used this blocks in order to provide a simple and easy race track with the sole intent of getting the fastest time! As there is a limit on the number of cars able to be used in a realm, the prizes vary. With the fastest time winning a 500 point ticket and 2nd and 3rd times winning 100 point tickets if you attempt the race you will receive a 10 point ticket as a consolation prize.
CarRace

Parkour:
The parkour is probably one you have seen before, however, I will not spoil which parkour it is with images. The parkour will go as follow, the parkour will be entered via a link door in the pink tent in The Amusement Park where after the completion of the parkour you will receive a crunch which you eat to receive your prize. After every running of the event, the dispenser will be reset with the 1st prize being a 500 point ticket and the next 5 finishers receiving a 100 point ticket. As well as this, there will be 10point tickets in there as a consolation prize.

As well as the main minigames, there are two side quests:

Seeker & Password Hunt:
In order to make you look around the realm more, we have hidden 10 seekers around the realm each with its own stop sign with a password letter on it. Make sure you have a pen and some paper before starting! This is done in order to prevent password sharing! As the seeker hunt is fairly difficult, the prize will always be a 100 point ticket! In order to start the quest look for the bunnyzilla where you can have a selfie with!
BunnyZilla

Shrink Maze:
This is not your ordinary maze! You will be shrunk! Tiny Qbee Maze >:O The maze itself it quite easy and so the prize will be of a 10 point ticket. In order to find the entrance to the Shrink Maze, you have to enter the hedge maze in the corner of the realm and complete it. At the end of the hedge maze there is a link door, complete the maze and you will be brought back to The Amusement Park in order to claim your prize!
ShrinkMaze

The realms aesthetics took a very long time to complete, we hope you enjoy it and make sure to look around!
View
View
View
View

- Sir. Pixel

P.S : I hope to have it run smoother this time. I will update the thread with a time and update on prizes. Thanks for being patient and sorry for the inability to complete the event previously.

Comments

• Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Thread Updated
  • Nice!
  • Amazing can't wait for this to open up!
  • jimin bootyjimin booty Member
    edited April 2018
    + 1, seems so fun! and very cute !!
  • Looks great, Pixel!
  • This looks like a really fun event it’s a good idea! :D
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Thread cleaned. Keep it on topic please.
    Eagence said:

For Pixel and Jadabug,

When will be the first event race ect? Does it yet started? And what do you plan to do first?

The event will start either tommorow or he day after, I believe we plan to do either the bomb game or bottomless first.
    edited April 2018
    The event will start Tommorow, 16th April 2018 at 9:00AM Cc time. Do /time to see the time in game!

-I didn’t realise that I had been the last person to post, please merge posts, thanks-
  • Not to be rude, but that's a pretty... bad, to say the least, timing.

That will be Tuesday for most Western players, and 9 - 12 AM depending on timezone. Now, most of our players are still in school, and if they're not, they usually have jobs. The timing of your event basically excludes anyone in the U.S. from participating, since they will be at school or work.
    (also, it's already 16 april in CC time)
    Hm, what my current issue is that I have school and I like the the Uk, however the other hosts have American Time so they will be online earlier, hopefully to cater to each time zone, also the event will last about a week so everyone has a chance nonetheless.
    Event starts in 1-2 hours!!
  • Event starts in 1-2 hours!!

Hey pixel, so the event is starting today?
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2018
    It started already. Pixel said it will start in 1-2 hours. That was 15 minutes ago lol @Flamerock
  • Hm, what my current issue is that I have school and I like the the Uk, however the other hosts have American Time so they will be online earlier, hopefully to cater to each time zone, also the event will last about a week so everyone has a chance nonetheless.

Hey Pixel, I was wondering could I trade my two 100 points tickets for twenty 10 tickets. Thanks in advance.
    The 10 Point tickets are there in order to help new players get items they may not be able to obtain otherwise so i will have to say no, sorry @Flamerock
  • The 10 Point tickets are there in order to help new players get items they may not be able to obtain otherwise so i will have to say no, sorry @Flamerock

That's OK. I'll spend them on 100 points then :p
  • I'm glad to help host.
  • qbee vampireqbee vampire Member
    edited April 2018
    this is ridiculous!I accidentally near a tent portal and my 10point ticket gone and i didn't see the portal and leave it alone,i got 100point ticket but when i near the change 5x100point ticket to 500point ticket portal it ate my 100point ticket!
    Bump! This event will be redone due to the recent fixes with tickets not being eaten anymore!!! Woo developers.
    Hey everyone. I'm going to do this again due to fixes with the tickets as well as now having no other projects within the game i am currently holding an abundance of events and giveaways and want a way to organize them, I'll update the thread with more information, Until then could you please answer the poll with the time that would be best for you?
  • mmmm #Timezones
    I hope to have multiple hosts anyways
  • I hope to have multiple hosts anyways

Then no need polls! Find hosts covering the entire world timezones and that's it ^^
    The polls will help to find the hosts that i need xD
  • But not all the players are on the forums

anyways, should tell the timezone cct is based on, would be easier for us to know
  • any idea on the day? times are great but the date also matters
    It’s a week long event hopefully
    Well it shouldn’t be like that one in the fact that you can get a prize after any number of mini games and don’t need to wait until the end of he event, anyways, i’ll Try.
  • After seeing how great this thread is, it's a good idea I decided not to be a host ;). Looks like too much fun to not compete in!