Scam Reports

Comments

• On the photo we can see that the user "Liviu5676" wrote on a signal insults to me. This happen on pen's yard rentals realm.
  • On the photo we can see that the user "Liviu5676" wrote on a signal insults to me. This happen on pen's yard rentals realm.

send this a mod on forums mate
  • @_Elf hosted a giveaway a few weeks ago. A 10k giveaway. He announced I was the winner and said I would have it by Saturday,Sunday, or Monday. I was pactinte the first week, last week, I said I would report him, and this week I am. I have been waiting 3 weeks. I don't care if Cubic Castles can't give me my prize, I just want @_Elf to hold REAL giveaways and not bring peoples hopes up and they don't get there prize. Yes, this player has a forum page. Please, if this is not the right place to report this, please tell me where I can.

Give me the 10k giveaways thread.links
    I'll find it in my cooments
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited April 2018
    Person:Kriszta_2006

What he do?:She build in a rental room an offensive thing and she had blamed me for it.

This player build in a plot an offensive thing and she had blamed me for it, Obviously wait for the owner and tell him what happened (the video where she builds it, I'll upload it to my channel soon, I'll leave the link so everyone can see it)

Here its the video:
  • *Zamasu**Zamasu* Member
    edited April 2018
    Scammer Name : Cubic Manny
    Scam Type : C Changing scam type
    said buying greek for 10k! i got him he said add 1 item i added press to balance the trade and then he changed to 1k Such scammers :/
    and look in the holla he scammed a guy after some mins :/
  • LOCAL BLOCK 03 TRIES TO GET MY PASSWORD CAUSE HE THINKS IM A NOOB. HE DO WHISPER EVEN WE ARE ONLY 2 ON THE REALM. THAT REALMS IS MY REALM. I FORGOT THE TIME BUT I KNOW ITS AROUND 1am to 2am here in Philippines. Thank you
  • LOCAL BLOCK 03 TRIES TO GET MY PASSWORD CAUSE HE THINKS IM A NOOB. HE DO WHISPER EVEN WE ARE ONLY 2 ON THE REALM. THAT REALMS IS MY REALM. I FORGOT THE TIME BUT I KNOW ITS AROUND 1am to 2am here in Philippines. Thank you

You could try trolling him by saying your fake password and if he comes back. Whisper/talk to him by saying ''Bye,bye scammer/hacker. :)'' It works for me.
  • NaroxNarox Member

LOCAL BLOCK 03 TRIES TO GET MY PASSWORD CAUSE HE THINKS IM A NOOB. HE DO WHISPER EVEN WE ARE ONLY 2 ON THE REALM. THAT REALMS IS MY REALM. I FORGOT THE TIME BUT I KNOW ITS AROUND 1am to 2am here in Philippine
    . Thank you

Remember Never share out ur password
    Check Prices well before buying anything from vend
    If giveaway in vend machine not called giveaway it be at sometimes scamme!!
    This ways to avoid scammers
    Don't buy rentals that have items on block its scamme

• chris r.chris r. Member
    edited April 2018
    SCAMMER: Kip Squaresmith_75671
    Attempted scam because he wantts perm on my room and the he will give the cat for free.
    and then i asked him Where's the cat? ...he continued mining so i banned him and took a screenshot.
  • A player named 9176 in a realm named 9176. Scammed some people by doing a rental scam. Here's all the evidence I have. I got scaimed 100 (not too much) Pro noob got scammed 500c and DarkBunnyExecutor got scammed 1k.
  • hi
    I wanted to report a user in Cubic Castles that had done a 50 sub giveaway and said he would give 1k and lied. Than after I said somthing like "You Scammer you lied and I am going to unsub" and than he goes on my channel and YT channel and said I scammed him of a lvl 49 dog. Could you fix this please? Unfortuanatly I didnt think to take a screenshot before I deleted the post but could you please do somthing about it? His IGN is "billy zun"
  • Scammer: Maryana and GamerHelp
    Way To Scam: Maryana calls people to a realm and makes a drop game, suggesting that she does not know GamerHelp and GamerHelp agates the coas and banishes her

Victims:
    there was no luck because I told the other person that he was a scamm
  • @_Elf hosted a giveaway a few weeks ago. A 10k giveaway. He announced I was the winner and said I would have it by Saturday,Sunday, or Monday. I was pactinte the first week, last week, I said I would report him, and this week I am. I have been waiting 3 weeks. I don't care if Cubic Castles can't give me my prize, I just want @_Elf to hold REAL giveaways and not bring peoples hopes up and they don't get there prize. Yes, this player has a forum page. Please, if this is not the right place to report this, please tell me where I can.

Give me the 10k giveaways thread.links
    I'll find it in my cooments
    @_Elf
  • CubitBoy2766CubitBoy2766 Member
    edited April 2018
    Hi, I finally found the lost comment that is out side of game harasment. He came after me on my youtube channel could a mod/admin/staff do somthing about it please? I dont like the fact that he lied about me scamming him of a lvl 49 dog and that he came after me on youtube and not in the game and that I didnt even scam him.
    Also his IGN name is "billy kun"
  • hi
    I wanted to report a user in Cubic Castles that had done a 50 sub giveaway and said he would give 1k and lied. Than after I said somthing like "You Scammer you lied and I am going to unsub" and than he goes on my channel and YT channel and said I scammed him of a lvl 49 dog. Could you fix this please? Unfortuanatly I didnt think to take a screenshot before I deleted the post but could you please do somthing about it? His IGN is "billy zun"

Just ignore him. People who reply to reports makes it worse. Plus why would a moderator ban someone that didn't have proof?
  • I have another thing tho somone in pens was doing a dice game and it costed 25c to play so it was a scam and pay to play games arnt allowed in cc right? His name is "Justinplayz cc" I am pretty sure the screen shot says it.
  • Scammer alert jerrycrews.jr is scammer when we were trading and i was putting mummy shirt on reg and he cancel it so i drop it and someone else banned me helpp
  • BUG SCAM!!! Someone named "LyMe_Hunter" did a holla saying "bomb game" and it was a pay to play just to be in the game not a 2nd life just to play the game! I think something should be done about this. I have screen shots too
  • Drops games are rarer to find nowadays but surprised to see them raising again 0.0
  • Drops games are rarer to find nowadays but surprised to see them raising again 0.0
    the worse part is that they try to fool even experienced players lol
  • "=BUNNYZILLA=" keeps doing hollas about me hacking even tho I have never gotten in trouble in cubic castles and havn't hacked anything. Can somone please do somthing cause that affects how people shop in my shop an if people like me or not so could a mod please do somthing about that?
  • Everyone proubly knows by know, but jasonlee1 is a scammer. He started his reign of scam about 2.5 weeks ago and proubly got banned. Just making sure.
  • Everyone proubly knows by know, but jasonlee1 is a scammer. He started his reign of scam about 2.5 weeks ago and proubly got banned. Just making sure.

I heard some stuff about him being a scammer.
  • Rogue ThingRogue Thing Member
    edited April 2018
    Look this guy's is back! He is spreading personal information about my firend Cubit!
  • Rogue ThingRogue Thing Member
    edited April 2018
    Delete this comment.
  • I got scammed by farishdhanial. He scam my snowman pet and dog pet, my 90k, my 4 workbench, all my sets, my chicken, cow and pig imma box and more.
This discussion has been closed.