SUGGESTION: Command to check your current number of seekers.

Many times in big egg hunts like space_fetus’s, you will go a while without finding new seekers to see your count. Typing /seeker should tell you “You have found X of X total seekers!”

Comments

• LiteRary said:

lndeed you'll be able to see how many seeker items are there when you find one seeker item. l don't think it's necessary.

This is more for big hunts , when you are on the last 2 or 3 eggs you can go a long time without finding an egg, and this would be useful for that.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Hmmmm i dont think its very handy but maybe for some its handy so thats why i give a +1
  • It would not be extremely useful, but why not. +1
  • +1
  • Whether or not something is implemented in the game should be based on difficulty to introduce vs. weight of contribution. I am no dev but I think creating a / command to state how many eggs are collected would be simple and easy. It would be beneficial because I know myself including others do not actively seeker count as they collect. By the end of events like Spaces Egghunt I am thinking to myself how many more eggs do I have to go. Now there is the bumper but certain situations steps can't be retraced back to the bumper like Spaces new adventure quest. PLUS FIVE!