Door Through Bug

MedicationsMedications Member
edited July 2018 in Bug Reports
If a hostile mob hits you when you go through a portal such as ghosts, slimes, spubugs it will pass through the door resulting going behind of the portal.
@SirKewberth
@CosmicCow

Comments

• edited April 2018
    Yes this is a problem with Spaces new event with the third part the haunted mansion.Multiple times I went to walk thru a door and was slapped by a ghost to the inner part. It made poor Ragean ironically rage quit, his weave was slapped into April 2019.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    that is annoying.. i can see why this might cause a problem in the haunted mansion for sure
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited April 2018

that is annoying.. i can see why this might cause a problem in the haunted mansion for sure

The reason I quit on the event
    I raged when i got hit
  • Same here. It sucks.
  • Just think of it as an extra level of difficulty with the haunted mansion eating you hue hue hue. I had to restart completely from the beginning because I thought maybe tping to myself would help *facepalm*. If you have persistence a run thru will be quick and hone your skills as you return back to the haunted mansion!
  • that is annoying.. i can see why this might cause a problem in the haunted mansion for sure

The reason I quit on the event
    I raged when i got hit
    You raged too!?
  • I noticed another bug, Icantiwill told me. If you have 2 normal bugs In the realm, and if you get hurt by 1 one of them and relog, They turn into luvbugs.