Suggestion for hand held vanity items.

As we all know, there are many hand-held items that take up a wand slot. I have two suggestions having to do with these vanity items.

Suggestion 1
You would be able to combine a wand (harm, knockback, heal, shrink) with a vanity item so it has the effect of the wand but still looks like the vanity item. For example, if I combine a Love Balloon with a knockback wand, it looks like a love balloon but still shoots and knocks people back when you press Ctrl. When all the charges of the wand you used to combine them are used up, then it goes back to its original form and does not shoot.

Suggestion 2
When you 'shoot' a handheld vanity item, the red line 'This is not a PvP realm!' comes up, even though it's not a PvP item, and only a vanity. My suggestion is that this line does not appear when you are using a handheld vanity, and it only appears when you use a wand.

If suggestion 1 was implemented, then only handheld items with wands combined to them, would cause the red text. Normal vanities with no wands combined would not have the red text.

Comments