Dehydrated Diamond?

As I was mining around earlier for diamonds I got a "Dehydrated Diamond". Anyone know what this is or what's inside?

It takes 400 hours in the rehydrater thing but the time doesn't move on it, always at 400:00:00

Another thought is that this could be a joke from the devs and it doesn't really do anything.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Is this a April Fool joke?
  • Is this a April Fool joke?

I don't know. I think it's an easter egg from the admins that they put in the game with the mod tags. It's always stuck at 400:00:00
  • Wow, saw it in game, I WANT THAT CUBE NOW!
  • *SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
    edited April 2018

Wow, saw it in game, I WANT THAT CUBE NOW!

Better get to bombing those diamonds :o
    Although it doesn't do anything, so it's useless. Unless you like decorations :P
  • Did you mind dirt and get it? Or explode diamond and the cube just dropped with it?
  • Did you mind dirt and get it? Or explode diamond and the cube just dropped with it?

I exploded the diamond and a Dehydrated Diamond came from it
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited April 2018

Did you mind dirt and get it? Or explode diamond and the cube just dropped with it?

I exploded the diamond and a Dehydrated Diamond came from it
    what luck
    so many bombs in ur inventory
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    edited April 2018
    Ahh, too old I already rehydrated that cube few weeks ago :/ This is what I got...

@CosmicCow @SirKewberth I think this cube is bugged now as *SnowyOwl* can't open it? O.o
  • Kewbin said:

Ahh, too old I already rehydrated that cube few weeks ago :/ This is what I got...

@CosmicCow @SirKewberth I think this cube is bugged now as *SnowyOwl* can't open it? O.o

Oh, does it do anything? If it doesn't I may just keep mine dehydrated form since it looks cooler imo.
  • *Zoddy**Zoddy* Member
    edited April 2018
    omg she just shew me this in game and how it works 0_0
    go use them bombs these are worth a fortune!
  • It has been in the files for quite a while now, happy to see it here... I hope it isn't a joke lol x)
  • EDlTlON said:

add me ingame i have too see this my names Zoddy

Oh yeah sure friend me, I was wondering why Zoddy was spam friend requesting O.o

• I mined 15 diamonds... I’ve been fooled D:

I've only found one out of the 100s of diamonds I've bombed

OH that explains it. Good luck finding it.... But just saying it is possible to retexture a dehydrated cube and change item name with photoshop
  • im still not "buying" that lol
  • *SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
    edited April 2018

I mined 15 diamonds... I’ve been fooled D:

OH that explains it. Good luck finding it.... But just saying it is possible to retexture a dehydrated cube and change item name with photoshop
    I didn't photoshop it or anything, I think the devs put it in with the mod tags and stuff
    Piratax10 said:

im still not "buying" that lol

I don't really buy it either, like I said above I think it's a tease to it. Not sure though

• Wow thats really friggin cool!! Whatever it is, anything rare and new is awesome! I says keeps it and dont ever hydrate!
  • It’s last april fools now! I now believe you 100% :D
  • ZerikZerik Member
    This is added yesterday guys! Ed told me on discord! It's not fake.. No one still knows what can we get from it
  • OH DAMN MAN

• This is legit. i saw this Texture already in The Files, I Never got that before.

• lucaaa795 said:

This is legit. i saw this Texture already in The Files, I Never got that before.

Texture exists. The item itself exists. But under another name and it wasn't released to the public
    Eh How He/She got those Cubes? It Means its been added now, right?
  • Well it’s 2nd April >:)
  • This is legit. i saw this Texture already in The Files, I Never got that before.

Wait............. How did you enter the files?
  • I'm sure you've figured out by now that this was just an April fools joke. Thanks to everyone who claimed to see it and kept the joke going.
  • Ya I know... U used photoshop.