Realm Stamp Dissapears

Twice now My castle reverted back to my inventory and the Princess Stamp did not. It was completely gone both times. I do NOT wish to submit a ticket but merely stating that something must be wrong with Aspen map because why else would it be so desolate. It has great mines but its empty and maybe I am not the only one who has had problems with Aspen.

If you think I am a pessimist, give me something to be optimistic about.

I will not even place my realm because I got the pizza thingy to return from the rehydrator.

Comments

• The Aspen world is broken and I am surprised the devs have not done anything about it yet. It is a well known issue that has been spoken about in great length. I tried to take over an island and 5k worth of stamps later along with my realms popping I gave up :D! All the other words are safe and not bugged like Aspen <3.
  • The Aspen world is broken and I am surprised the devs have not done anything about it yet. It is a well known issue that has been spoken about in great length. I tried to take over an island and 5k worth of stamps later along with my realms popping I gave up :D! All the other words are safe and not bugged like Aspen <3.</p>

Thank you Grey, I'm good with the whole Pizza thing to get home. I have only been playing a week and I figured out it was broken.

I hope you are getting your share of eggs. If not, expect that I WILL muahaha :).
  • I am sorry the Aspen bug hit you, I hope that if these topics keep being made about it it will show the devs it is not isolated. Tinkerworld and Pelago have nice weather maybe you can move there :P. Who needs Aspen anyways (except for the mines).

I will have to find out where your home is and raid your cupboard containing your eggs :P
  • It has been quite a while since I posted this and was wondering...has anything ever been done to fix this. I do see a lot of realms with stamps on them in Aspen. BTW, isn't Aspen the last map created and if so has this issue always plagued it? Have they fixed it and if not, why? Some people have said this has been discussed but I was not here to see this discussion. Has it been broken for 4 years?

It's like go to Eden & copy the code, then paste it into Aspen & good to go right? How hard can it be to make the code match that of the other 4 worlds on a return stamp to invo?
  • After I lost two realm deeds and stamps, (thankfully support got them back) I just quit placing realms in the overworld
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    The actual overworld will soon be gone anyway. At this moment it's not worth it anymore to rebuild the aspen overworld from scratch/fix it. Support is there to handle stamps so it's all good.
  • It don't matter if the overworlds will soon change, broken = broken. Besides the devs said Deep Forests would be fixed/changed by the end ot the year, LAST YEAR!

If you keep tons of things in the game that are broken, you have a broken game.

BTW, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that 1 out of 5 worlds lose realm stamps, make all them code the same at one single line in the code. The return of the stamp as it is written in all the worlds that do return the stamp.

#noprideinyourwork