Favorite/Worst Shoes

Da FarmerDa Farmer Member
edited March 2018 in Off-Topic
Leave in the comments what brand is your favorite for shoes and what brand is the worst for shoes. You can also say why if you want to.
My Favorite: Reebok
Why: Because they look cool, feel comfortable, and last a long time.
My Worst: Nike
Why: Mostly they look ugly and some of them last a good amount of time accept for the air ones they pop if something sharp pokes the air pocket and then your shoe is ruined so you have to be VERY careful with them.

Comments

• my lit jordan's
    dont step on them or ur ded son

overall I love my Nike's Air beacuse those are the only shoes I have, i dont waste money on shoes like the ignorant children in my institute of education
  • my lit jordan's

overall I love my Nike's Air beacuse those are the only shoes I have, i dont waste money on shoes like the ignorant children in my institute of education

Worked up over a pair of shoes lol
  • Da Farmer said:

my lit jordan's

yes
  • Da Farmer said:

my lit jordan's

yes
    Was it worth it?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Favorite: nike (normal)
    Why? Because nike is one of the only shoes that can hold up with the ammount i walk xD

Hate: nike (air)
    Why? Because nike air shoes are expencive as hell, look ugly and are just a waste of money (like you said only hit one place accedentaly like only step on a nail or so and its broken)
  • Favorite: nike (normal)
    Why? Because nike is one of the only shoes that can hold up with the ammount i walk xD

Why? Because nike air shoes are expencive as hell, look ugly and are just a waste of money (like you said only hit one place accedentaly like only step on a nail or so and its broken)

yeah lol you walk too much!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Da Farmer said:

Yup xD, like last summer i walked 200km because of pokemon go xD
  • Da Farmer said:

Yup xD, like last summer i walked 200km because of pokemon go xD
    I hated that game because I don't have a mobile device. lol
  • Skills R UsSkills R Us Member
    edited March 2018
    Favorite: Vans
    Not a big fan of: New Balance

I like Vans because they're comfortable, and look good in pants
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    edited March 2018
    Favorite nike
    Comfortable and look cool
    Hate sketchers
    I just don't like how they look but they are comfortable
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Favorite vans/Nike sb's
    Dislike anything that isn't really designed for skate boarding.
    Skate shoes take a lot of wear
  • I really like Twigs, and Sticks are okey too. My favorite is Desert Dessert but they're too expensive to buy that often. Branch is a good brand too.

My least favorite are usually the brands like Tropical and Ocean Sea. I tried Oasis once, but it wasn't the best.
  • TarteTarte Member
    Favorite// Converse or L.L. Bean Duck Boot

Least Favorite// Any type of Adidas shoes
  • Favorite vans/Nike sb's
    Dislike anything that isn't really designed for skate boarding.
    Skate shoes take a lot of wear

I just bought some Nike sb's a few days ago I like them
  • I really like Twigs, and Sticks are okey too. My favorite is Desert Dessert but they're too expensive to buy that often. Branch is a good brand too.

My least favorite are usually the brands like Tropical and Ocean Sea. I tried Oasis once, but it wasn't the best.

lol
  • edited September 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.