Looking for a Team for a YouTube Channel!

So basicly I wanted to start a new channel on YouTube, but this one will be diferent: I will need a Team for it. The theme will be Cubic Castles and we could post videos about new updates, giveaways, events and basicly turn the channel like a community corner (if you know what I mean XD)

If you are intrested, please contact me at Cubic Castles ( `.*Drop*.` ), at my YouTube ( DropTheBase xD), my Discord Tag ( `.*Drop*.`#2040 ) or just simply reply to this thread!

Have A Nice Day :3
-Drop

P.S. The image attached is supposed to be the YT Channel Icon

Comments

• There were already The Cubic Sqaud which unfortunately ended, I'm hoping this to get higher and higher =D
  • I'd be happy to join, especially with my CC fashion competition coming soon (31st March) I will be funding it all though xD
  • Idk if I could be part of your team. But I can get you items for giveaways.
  • Can I also join later on? I still need a new pc so it might take a few weeks :P
  • I would like to join...
    But how would it work? Do we all “share” one channel?
  • DeemzDeemz Member
    I would like to join

still remember me? XD
  • i join
  • Everyone, Join My server wich is on this video's description so I can organize the team.
    (btw the link is to the 1st Video of our channel made by me XD)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=4a58TQoF4vQ&t=46s
  • edited March 2018
    Flooks said:

Can I also join later on? I still need a new pc so it might take a few weeks :P

Forget what I said I am poor xD
  • Umm... the link doesn’t work for me....
    What is the name of your video? Maybe I can join from there....
  • @Kiel@Kiel Member

So basicly I wanted to start a new channel on YouTube, but this one will be diferent: I will need a Team for it. The theme will be Cubic Castles and we could post videos about new updates, giveaways, events and basicly turn the channel like a community corner (if you know what I mean XD)

If you are intrested, please contact me at Cubic Castles ( `.*Drop*.` ), at my YouTube ( DropTheBase xD), my Discord Tag ( `.*Drop*.`#2040 ) or just simply reply to this thread!

Have A Nice Day :3
    -Drop

P.S. The image attached is supposed to be the YT Channel Icon

I would like to join please!!

• Umm... the link doesn’t work for me....
    What is the name of your video? Maybe I can join from there....

Try now

Also everyone, I'm doing a Livestream next Friday to tell everyone who is gonna work with me. Stay Tunned

• edited March 2018
    Drop, may I join? I’ve started a YouTube channel before but unfortunately it was a fail.
  • Do we need a youtube channel to join because I dont have one