Arrow Keys for Cubic Castles Android Version

Hi, Mioman here, and I used to play this game on my old Tablet. It was so fun, and then my tablet wouldn't charge, so later on, i got a Chromebook, and got Cubic Castles. I can't use the Arrow Keys or WASD Keys because I got this in the Pay Store / It's the Android Version. In other words, could you add Arrow Key / WASD Keys to the Android Version, or at least for the Chromebook, so I could "play" again?

Comments

• Why would you need arrow keys for the Android version? Same with Chromebook.
  • My chromebook isn't touchscreen, so i have to use the mouse, which sucks
  • Mioman said:

My chromebook isn't touchscreen, so i have to use the mouse, which sucks

Ah, then +1 to the Chromebook, but -1 for the Android.
  • MiomanMioman Member
    edited January 2018

Mioman said:

My chromebook isn't touchscreen, so i have to use the mouse, which sucks

Ah, then +1 to the Chromebook, but -1 for the Android.
    I use the android version <-<
    and i got it from the play store

and i cant download the computer version because i need a windows computer, and a chromebook cant read those "files"
  • lucaaa795 said:

I have never owned a chromebook but can't you just link a normal keyboard to it?
    It sucks that it isnt touchscreen..
    Or maybe you could change the OS to some windows?Not a pro at chromebooks because id rather but a legit laptop instead

i dont wanna change the OS and risk my files,
    and idk how to link a keyboard, im using a keyboard right now if thats what you mean
  • lucaaa795 said:

Mioman said:

lucaaa795 said:

I have never owned a chromebook but can't you just link a normal keyboard to it?
    Or maybe you could change the OS to some windows?Not a pro at chromebooks because id rather but a legit laptop instead

and idk how to link a keyboard, im using a keyboard right now if thats what you mean
    Well then i guess there is no way to get this solved soon unless you change the OS
    @CosmicCow might say more about it though
    well that's why i want arrow keys for the android version, or at least the wasd keys, because my chromebook isn't touchscreen, and i have to use a mouse to move, so i cant jump and move at the same time ;_;
  • i think you need to download it from steam or cubic oficial page.
  • rartryp1 said:

i think you need to download it from steam or cubic oficial page.

Steam only has the Windows Version which i cant download because again, im on a chromebook without touchscreen and cant read windows files,
    And the one from the cubic official page leads to the cubic castles play store version, which is the Android Version. On that one, i cant use the WASD / arrow keys x-x
  • Mioman said:

lucaaa795 said:

Mioman said:

lucaaa795 said:

Well then i guess there is no way to get this solved soon unless you change the OS
    well that's why i want arrow keys for the android version, or at least the wasd keys, because my chromebook isn't touchscreen, and i have to use a mouse to move, so i cant jump and move at the same time ;_;
    Isnt androide a tablet?
  • Mioman said:

lucaaa795 said:

Mioman said:

lucaaa795 said:

Isnt androide a tablet?
    yeah, it is, but some chromebooks are considered android, lol, because chromebooks cant download a lot of stuff
  • Mioman said:

Mioman said:

lucaaa795 said:

Mioman said:

lucaaa795 said:

Isnt androide a tablet?
    yeah, it is, but some chromebooks are considered android, lol, because chromebooks cant download a lot of stuff
    I dont want arrows on mah tablet ;-;
  • Mioman said:

Mioman said:

lucaaa795 said:

Mioman said:

lucaaa795 said:

Isnt androide a tablet?
    I dont want arrows on mah tablet ;-;
    arrows wont be on your tablet, lol, its to use the arrows on the chromebooks keyboard.
    Like on how Minecraft on Windows uses the arrow keys, the arrow keys wont be on the screen, itll be on the keyboard
  • You are lost ):
  • rartryp1 said:

You are lost ):

?
  • edited January 2018
    apple sucks. overpriced!! i would rather use a $30 phone than their overpriced $1000 crap
  • apple sucks. overpriced!! i would rather use a $30 phone than their overpriced $1000 crap

?
  • apple sucks. overpriced!! i would rather use a $30 phone than their overpriced $1000 crap

Uhhh off topic.
  • MiomanMioman Member
    edited March 2018
    Bump...?
  • Ugh, bump :'l
  • Get a wireless keyboard and then your sorted
  • I would say 1+ but It wouldnt be added for sure. U need to adjust by yourself..
  • How would a wireless keyboard help? It still wouldn't be able to use arrow keys on the android version
  • bump?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Wireless keyboards don’t work for cc unless it’s on a windows or steam version.
  • bump ;-;
  • Try an application named octopus. It should work with cubic castles, you just need to map out the keys i think.
  • rip
    it's not compatible, or at least the Google Play version, and I can't download the windows one.
    I might test some things like this out, also, thank you.
    bump.
  • bump ;v;
  • KirodashiKirodashi Member
    edited April 2018
    https://www.howtogeek.com/173353/how-to-run-windows-software-on-a-chromebook/

see if anything there works?
    if it worked you would use the windows version of CC
  • Noent said:

@CosmicCow @SirKewberth Anything you can do about that ;Q; i would love to see an update with this and its easy to make :V

ikr, it'd probably be easy, @Kirodashi I doubt that my chromebook would be able to download Windows stuff, and @lucaaa795 I don't wanna bother them unless it's fine.
    Also, bump