:C

HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
edited July 2022 in Suggestions & Comments
-

Comments

• Why not! I like garden, they can be really good looking and relaxing if well done! So yeah! +1
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited July 2022
    :C
  • Oooo +1 to some of the ideas :D
  • White table is pretty idea! maybe we need more dishes match the white table :D

• b3achyb3achy Member
    edited March 2018
    I love building gardens and the current blocks are really restrictive for building them to the extent that I'd love to see.

I've love to see a lot more flowers - roses, daffodils, daisies, mums, lilacs, etc. Green plants like ivy, more bushes, juniper, etc. More flowering bushes like gardenias, hibiscus, plumbego, plumeria, etc. I'd love to see a greater variety of trees too.

And of course fun things to make the gardens even more unique - statues, arbors, trellis, water fountains (though I do use a lot of geysers now), more column shapes, appropriate column tops for each of the column shapes, stone benches, etc would be most delightful! Stepping stones and unique walkways for the ground. Also, mulch, pebble rocks, and pine straw for the flower beds. Borders for the garden beds. Also better outdoor looking furniture would be nice too.

And maybe some NPC animals - squirrels, birds (cardinals, sparrows, pigeons), butterflies, fireflies, etc. (maybe there could be a butterfly or firefly stamp for a realm/room like the snow and autumn ones, but with butterflies flitting about during the day and fireflies flying about at dusk).

I also have an interest in beachscapes...with sand, shells, chaise lounge chairs. We got some of the furniture and blocks in the summer pack last year...maybe just keep being creative with the summer pack. Add in some sea oats/grass and beach blankets/towels, picnic baskets, and surf boards.
  • +1 ! Yaaaaz, and I really want to see those classical block/rug in the future, its been a while since they have introduced a new deco block, but I really want all of them specially that Rose Pillars <3
    edited February 2020
    kurt... said:

+1 ! Yaaaaz, and I really want to see those classical block/rug in the future, its been a while since they have introduced a new deco block, but I really want all of them specially that Rose Pillars <3</p>

I can imagine how those classical made items soft :D
  • +1000
    I love plant stuff. I want plant stuff. I need plant stuff.
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    aesthetic
  • Ooo bueitifull
  • yesssssss!!!!!!!
    +1020393
  • yeeeee i WAnt MOOOOOOOOOOOREEEE +99999
  • Cool, some of them are awesome! But a few are a bit unnecessary..
    +1
    edited October 2019
    bump
  • +100 for the just the effort of really thinking all this through..
    So you like gardens? lol
    edited April 2019
    Bump ! :D
  • Yay Bump! C:
  • qbee vampireqbee vampire Member
    edited March 2018
    I love baby breath bouquet! +100 seems this is the only one recube suggestion
  • I love how Stonehenge is just labelled standing stones XD
    edited March 2018

I love how Stonehenge is just labelled standing stones XD

Hehe because i respect wonders of world C:
  • +100 love your suggestion
    edited August 2018
    Bump!Which one your favor?
  • Holy Bump
  • Very nice and really lots of ideas! +1
  • Bumpo ! +1 =1