Q5. what does the giant bunny do?

Q6. how do you find the bunny?

Q7. WHEN IS CUBIC TIME???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>:

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited March 2018
    1. In mines, and realms
    2. Randomly
    3. It varies a lot these times, it can go from 40c to 4k ._.
    4. It is a character controlled by admins/mods which appears sometimes and drop easter items
    5. as I said, drops easter items
    6. huehue, luck and hunting ^^ It spawns in the overworld and goes into mines
    7. We don't know =P
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited March 2018

4. It is a character controlled by admins/mods which appears sometimes and drop easter

WRONG!
    Bunnyzilla - "BunnyZilla is a fairy creature from the Easter mists, and not controlled by or a disguise of someone else. Zilla' is his own bunny. That's my understanding anyway, from the various research I've done consulting with experts like ScholarOfTheEgg and Dr. Kewberno." As stated by SirKewberth

from the wiki
    http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Cubic_Lore
  • FireguyZouFireguyZou Member
    edited March 2018
    gdog said:

4. It is a character controlled by admins/mods which appears sometimes and drop easter

WRONG!
    Bunnyzilla - "BunnyZilla is a fairy creature from the Easter mists, and not controlled by or a disguise of someone else. Zilla' is his own bunny. That's my understanding anyway, from the various research I've done consulting with experts like ScholarOfTheEgg and Dr. Kewberno." As stated by SirKewberth

from the wiki

hmm... I BELIEVE

Myself

I believe that bunnyzilla is made by someone that mixed a dino head and hoppers together
    that poops out eggs and stuff.
  • gdog said:

WRONG!

from the wiki
    MY BAD! My life has been a lie for so long! D=
  • 1. Eggs will also spawn in Rooms too.

//others answered//

7. Cubic Time is the US Pacific time zone. Also known as the U/Uniform Time Zone if you know military times. It is represented by two different abbreviations. PST - Pacific Standard Time which is UTC -8 hours; or PDT - Pacific Daylight Time which is UTC -7 hours. Since the US just had the Daylight Savings time change on Sunday (11 March), Cubic Time is currently PDT - Pacific Daylight Time or UTC -7 hours.

[UTC is Universal Time Coordinated (also called Coordinated Universal Time), which is a time standard. GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) is a time zone, but they are typically the same time. GMT is also known as Zulu (Z) time in the military.]