New Android build + Carrot Fixes

We posted several Android builds today to fix crashes. Windows and iOS will follow. Please make sure to update to the latest.

Additionally, if you had those Carrot3 etc blocks, they have now morphed back into carrot seeds. Also, picking dirt doesn't leave the carrot crop floating anymore. Please let me know if you see any issues, but it should be straight forward.

Thanks everyone! :)

Comments

• Aww, I thought it would be used as deco like will be on the other crops. Thanks Cos
  • lucaaa795 said:

Thanks for the fixes.
    Btw if anyone wants to see carrots in first 4 stages on grass blocks i got them in my realm: The Museum of Wonders (got more stuff too)
    Don't they look just too good as decos?

I tought they would do that thing to the original crops too, It's amazing to be a decoration
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    A method for crops as decorations is coming in the future... It's always been on the list.
  • That would be wonderful, I am always super jelly of the crops in pots at the farming co-op >_<.
  • A method for crops as decorations is coming in the future... It's always been on the list.

Just perfect then =D