I've never seen bunnyzilla

Ok Ive never seen bunnyzilla ever snd if i miss her i will be sad no one will tell me when she comes on can someone please help me find her when she comes:( :)

Comments

• I heard that this year, bunnyzilla will be played by an american player, so rip european xD
    I've never seen Bunnyzilla either btw but we can still hope! =D
  • i stay up all night anyway heh - from a random european player
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Last year I saw bunnyzilla 5 times or so, same the year before. I just watch tv with my iPad on and stand outside the town center.
  • U said:

Last year I saw bunnyzilla 5 times or so, same the year before. I just watch tv with my iPad on and stand outside the town center.

Yep, it;s waht you get when your active :D
  • EDlTlON said:

U said:

na, activly inactive... was active but in realms so thats why I didn't met him, sure if you stay outside for hours you have more chances to see him ^^
  • EDlTlON said:

U said:

na, activly inactive... was active but in realms so thats why I didn't met him, sure if you stay outside for hours you have more chances to see him ^^
    eh, I didnt camp i just waited for his ''rawr'' to interrupt my conversation

• Your chances of seeing him are pretty good. *sigh* but bombers will chase the poor bunny away.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited March 2018
    Bluejay_1 said:

Your chances of seeing him are pretty good. *sigh* but bombers will chase the poor bunny away.

*cough* it's bunny season for em
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Your chances of seeing him are pretty good. *sigh* but bombers will chase the poor bunny away.

Bombers?
  • i wish i was the bunny, hop hop hop! and then everyone like freaking out and they be like look at all these free good items. hop hop hop! and then everyone be all happy.
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Bombers?
    people come to the bunnyzilla event (Which is in the mines) and place qbee bombs all over and kill people to get the prizes and bunnyzilla. hence they are called bombers
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Bluejay_1 said:

Bluejay_1 said:

Bombers?
    people come to the bunnyzilla event (Which is in the mines) and place qbee bombs all over and kill people to get the prizes and bunnyzilla. hence they are called bombers
    And bunnyzilla usually leaves when he’s bombed.
  • U said:

Bluejay_1 said:

Bluejay_1 said:

Bombers?
    And bunnyzilla usually leaves when he’s bombed.
    I don't blame him/her for leaving!