Someone stole my clan names? Or a terrible glitch?

TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
edited March 2018 in Bug Reports

So I had a clan named Kraken Agency. One space in the middle, 2 caps. So I was playong around, breaking and re-placing the clanstone to decide different names when I decided to keep Kraken Agency as the name. But when I tried to type it out, it said that it was already being used as a clan name. Did someone really steal my clan name at that very moment?

But that's not all. Later I wasn't happy with that clan so I was playing around again when I decided on another name. It said it was taken too. (The clan name I chose I had had about a year or several months before. I truly do not believe anyone would've copied it for several reasons)

Any help? I really want my standard clan name back without having to do a space. I really dont think anyone copied both my clan names so quickly. Plus, the first clan I only mentioned to one person I didn't know well, and the second several reasons, including it's an old clan I had deleted awhile back.

Please tell me what you think, I think this is a glitch...@Sirkewberth

Comments

• I think the best thing to do is to think of a name that you wouldn't think is taken and then try it. Unless that name is really popular, however it doesn't look like a name a lot of people would go for. Also caps don't matter I don't believe
  • Perhaps..... you "deleted" your clan, by saying you want a different one (when you broke the clan stone). But there is still people with the clan name above their heads (from your clan), so it is considered "used". The proper way to rename a clan is to spend 2500xp on changing it in the commands. Hope this helps!