Chick Glitch.

TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
edited April 2018 in Bug Reports
So awhile ago (quite awhile actually) my chick pets glitched.I sold the coop and I tried to make a thread about it but it didn't get fixed. I really feel bad about kinda abusing this bug and I really want it fixed where the chicks are gone so I can relax :P

Comments

• Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited March 2018
    tumbleeweed,I want see,add me ,StarButterfly!
    or show a print here :P

// how to fix,unstall ur cubic castles,and install again,or u can wait the easter update,should it will be fixed
  • Can other players see the chicks or just you?
  • Can other players see the chicks or just you?

Everyone can see the chicks, they're prefectly normal besides they don't have a coop anymore...

tumbleeweed,I want see,add me ,StarButterfly!
    or show a print here :P

// how to fix,unstall ur cubic castles,and install again,or u can wait the easter update,should it will be fixed

Good idea, I'll try that later :P Im nervous about unistalling cc...
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    XD not the only pet bug, I have a pet following me with the kennel in a locked realm of someone that has quit and I can’t see the pet xp or anything sooo rip #EverTurkeyh
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

XD not the only pet bug, I have a pet following me with the kennel in a locked realm of someone that has quit and I can’t see the pet xp or anything sooo rip #EverTurkeyh

Kill it.
  • thus, the ghost of his once beloved turned out to be his worst nightmare...
    will tumbleweed keep tumbling on?
    Stay tuned for another episode of tumbleweed the tumbling
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    U said:

Kill it.

Tried many times it just stays, it’s always there in the corner of your eye, it’s a like a horror turkey