Is Cubic Castles Dying?

Recently I have noticed Pen Yard's Rentals has been empty and on the main Website the player count was just 336 online. This is concerning to me and many other players. Please tell me that the game is not dying!

Comments

• Timezones =3 And depends on vacations or not... The world is so much different in a part than in another that there isn't the same ammount of ppl online at an time t... No it's not, =3
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    Tell us the hour when you check the number of users online. Example i'm checking the Number of users online is 350 and is 22:36 hours in cubic time.
  • Rentals are not very effective or safe and thus they are fading out of use with it mostly being limited to newbies. The only really successful rental place is Pens with rentals across the land left cold, abandoned. You will see the largest influx of players during December (because it is Winter Break for most) and during the summer months also when most players have a break :)!
  • Recently I have noticed Pen Yard's Rentals has been empty and on the main Website the player count was just 336 online. This is concerning to me and many other players. Please tell me that the game is not dying!

Spring Break dude. People are going on vacation sooooo less people.
    The same thing'll happen in Summer.

I'll be gone in Hungary so -1 player
  • Hope not bro
  • Same thread as mine? Any original ideas? Apparently not
  • It was about 11:08 p.m. CST. As well Pen is dying but, Cubic Castles, No.
  • I see it hit over 1k players daily.
  • Da Farmer said:

I see it hit over 1k players daily.

Yup. or more.
    but around night time in America, the numbers go down a lot.
  • Day time in the Philippines the players will go this.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Just lets say that the game gets only 150 players a day and not more, only then you can start about this... so no cc isnt dying

Day time in the Philippines the players will go this.

Maybe you dont have the right friends? XD
  • Just lets say that the game gets only 150 players a day and not more, only then you can start about this... so no cc isnt dying

nah... becuz of time zones... im Running a Clan Named "SkyLand" and i was checking The Clanstone and 3 Members are online XD yeh this is last month of School days... so peeps that study will be inactive
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Just lets say that the game gets only 150 players a day and not more, only then you can start about this... so no cc isnt dying

nah... becuz of time zones... im Running a Clan Named "SkyLand" and i was checking The Clanstone and 3 Members are online XD yeh this is last month of School days... so peeps that study will be inactive
    I dont mean that, 3 members in your clan is maybe nothing but there are thousands of players that arent in your clan

I mean that if there are for like a month long the player count hasnt gone over 100-150 then it may be going close to dying, although it always can go up again
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited March 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

We used to have up to 2.2k online players at a time.
    The game is not dying yet. The game is however in a "hibernate" mode in which only those who actually like cc still play often.
    Once the new update/s are out, I except a number of up to 1.5k players online on weekends

I have never seen more than 1.2k on, or seen a screen shot of more.
  • Wade PrevossWade Prevoss Member
    edited March 2018

I dont mean that, 3 members in your clan is maybe nothing but there are thousands of players that arent in your clan

I mean that if there are for like a month long the player count hasnt gone over 100-150 then it may be going close to dying, although it always can go up again
    Uh same as big clans ._. I almosr seen the lobby empty... lol

For sure there will,be more active this coming sunmer
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

U said:

lucaaa795 said:

We used to have up to 2.2k online players at a time.
    The game is not dying yet. The game is however in a "hibernate" mode in which only those who actually like cc still play often.
    Once the new update/s are out, I except a number of up to 1.5k players online on weekends he

I have never seen more than 1.2k on, or seen a screen shot of more.
    There was a time when we hit 1.7-2k players on almost daily.
    Of course it was summer but still, there was a time.
    The record was confirmed a while ago by cosmic when he launched the "adopt-a-newbie" week because of the huge amounts of newbies coming to cubic.
    I don't have any screenshots either but it's legit.
    Oh, makes since why there was the adopt the newbies then lol.
  • edited March 2018
    Those little nubs that needed to be adopted and abused mwhahaa I mean what O_O <3.