When I used to scam

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say this out loud (although it might get me banned) that I was actually a scammer at one point. Before I continue on, I regret scamming others, and I only have 2 reasons that I'll explain why I did it now. Back then, 2014/2015, there was a lot of scamming...and the reasons I done it. Well...

1. I wanted to scam the scammers. I thought that I could play there game...so I tried...yeah...

2. I thought it was okay. When I was level 5-11/12, I thought scamming was actually ok. I never knew it was ban worthy until someone told me (hense when I stopped)

I can't remember anyone that I scammed, however I know someone that scammed me who still plays. Only thing is, I have no proof, so yeh, unless CC take my word for it.

Note for CC: Ban me if you wish. I know that scamming isn't allowed, and saying this has increased my chances of being banned (increased from 0.00000000000001% to 75% chance???) However the reason I posted this is to show that anyone can change, even a scammer. Thank you for reading, and as I said CC, you choose my fate.

Flamerock

Comments

• Flamerock said:

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say this out loud (although it might get me banned) that I was actually a scammer at one point. Before I continue on, I regret scamming others, and I only have 2 reasons that I'll explain why I did it now. Back then, 2014/2015, there was a lot of scamming...and the reasons I done it. Well...

1. I wanted to scam the scammers. I thought that I could play there game...so I tried...yeah...

2. I thought it was okay. When I was level 5-11/12, I thought scamming was actually ok. I never knew it was ban worthy until someone told me (hense when I stopped)

I can't remember anyone that I scammed, however I know someone that scammed me who still plays. Only thing is, I have no proof, so yeh, unless CC take my word for it.

Note for CC: Ban me if you wish. I know that scamming isn't allowed, and saying this has increased my chances of being banned (increased from 0.00000000000001% to 75% chance???) However the reason I posted this is to show that anyone can change, even a scammer. Thank you for reading, and as I said CC, you choose my fate.

Flamerock

Yes I agree scammers can change. But all scammers should know what is right or wrong. And scamming is wrong. They are people too. So they should have a conscience to tell them the wrong or right feelings
  • Actually, you just assume you already scammed, and, as you said, it's part from the past. I agree, everyone can change, and everyone should have a second chance. Assuming this loudly prooves you stepped back and think about it, which is, in my opinion, a fair point =)
  • I once kindaaa scammed.

I stole 2 cottons from my friend. Pls dont ban
  • I once kindaaa scammed.

I stole 2 cottons from my friend. Pls dont ban

OH MY GOSH YOU EVIL THEIF!!!! jk
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Well i know scammers can change but i also believe that even if its in the past you should get some sort of punishment like a week ban or so

But atleast not a forever one
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Agree ^
  • One time I stole 0c from my friend and as a joke he was like “GIVE ME MY 0C BACK ;-;” and he did a holla telling ppl to report me XDDD
  • Once i scammed 590c
    For 590c