Blueprints

2»

Comments

• Not sure if someone already commented it, but you need just 2 blocks to make a cube actually. +1 would love it
  • LOVE IT do it I will get rich because I build massive structures almost whenever I'm online!!!
  • -1, as eagence said, IT ᗰᗩY ᒪEᗩᗪ TO ᗰOᖇE TO᙭IᑕITY.
    And how would these be traded? How would you know that you are getting the real thing?
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I don't mind the idea, but I wouldn't want to see them tradable. They should be for personal use to make your life easier, not for profit. That being said people may lean towards being lazy and use blueprints over trying something different leading to builds all too similar. Would be an interesting concept that a few games have managed to pull off
  • -1, as eagence said, IT ᗰᗩY ᒪEᗩᗪ TO ᗰOᖇE TO᙭IᑕITY.
    And how would these be traded? How would you know that you are getting the real thing?

As space fetus said, there’s no need to make them tradeable, so you do not need to worry
  • If not tradable, would it duplicate everything in it? Things in glass or on mannequins?
    If so, wouldn’t one easily be able to duplicate rares?
  • If not tradable, would it duplicate everything in it? Things in glass or on mannequins?

It would then duplicate everything you have in your inventory that is part of the blueprint.
    Eg. If you blueprinted a 3x3 square and only had 8 of that block it would place only the 8 you have
  • +1 i can make blueprints of air and make myself a multimillionaire omg it rhymes.

It would then duplicate everything you have in your inventory that is part of the blueprint.
    Eg. If you blueprinted a 3x3 square and only had 8 of that block it would place only the 8 you have
    Exactly, that’s how it works in other games, if this were implemented, it would only spawn the build from the blueprint if you already had the materials to build it in your inventory
  • Eagence said:

Again issues due to such thing... Example: blueprints that include more block types then one may hold in his inventory... leading to >>>> non-usable blueprint due to "un-unpackableness"

(Eagence you are drunk, stop killing english, what is "un-unpackableness" )

Besides also think glassed items in a blueprint or items with same names like ghost traps or eggs ect. How code will select the right type of item in your inventory if named same? wuvva shirts are different but named same as well as ghost traps and eggs, even easter eggs.
    (How you know what easter eggs named in inventory Eagence >_> , They are not even released yet...)

This idea sounds so well but can cause alot of complications... If all can be solved I support it, but it sounds misussable, buggy and chaotic in current form. Requires improvement.
    Lol, you are incorrect, the developers of the game thought it was feasible so don’t fret, anyways, your concern about unpackableness is unwarranted, people would know they would have to have their inventory clear of items so there would be room for the building materials
  • +1 Ed I like your idea but, I think it's better that it can not be commercialized.
  • I never thought we would have complicated mechanics like farming and cars anything is possible O_O! Those devs are witches, they practice the craft.
  • Eagence said:

Lol, you are incorrect, the developers of the game thought it was feasible so don’t fret, anyways, your concern about unpackableness is unwarranted, people would know they would have to have their inventory clear of items so there would be room for the building materials

What I mean is simply inventory limit, 70 type items or blocks not more....
    Anyway, I had no intension to fret, It was just simply stating the situation.
    Besides all that the items in glasses is another thing as well as their number.

Devs maybe in early deving stage or late, we will see what is what when we see their work. Its always good to state a case better before instead of later. So some not take advantage of things, or cry cry after packing a build with 200 block types and cant unpack. You can simply fill 125 types of block in 5*5*5 space but you can't fill them in your inventory at the same time. Did you get the point?
    All those problems are easily fixed :)
  • I still want these
  • How are these not added yet??
  • I like this idea!
  • 1+ but have some misgivings
    • it can be used to duplicate items
    • ppl could reuse sculpties (not sure if that's bad but whatever)
    • might possibly even duplicate realms and rooms
  • 1+ but have some misgivings

• it can be used to duplicate items
    • ppl could reuse sculpties (not sure if that's bad but whatever)
    • might possibly even duplicate realms and rooms
    What in the world do you mean by that? Did you not read the thread? It said that you would have to put in the items to build the thing so you can't duplicate them.
  • Oooohh ok ya I wasn't trying to hard when I read the thread
  • ^ Those are necroposts, but i agree, great idea