How To Get Scammed

So this is more of an announcement, rather than a thread, but here we go: this my friends, is how to get scammed.

For starters, tell everyone everything about yourself, including when you typically play the game. Make sure to play all games that you pay for, and take risks with your items. If someone says "Wanna play a game?" always say yes, and pay what he/she says. If there is a drop game, PLAY IT, you might win something... maybe. If someone says "Pay 20 cubits and role this dice for a prize", say yes, because there is less than a 20% chance to win. If there is a Pick A Random Chest game, you might win, so play. Winning once is worth spending thousands of cubits people! If someone says, drop all your clothes, do it! If there is a prize despenser full of great items, but you need the 100 cubit warp food, WHY NOT? This is how we win big!

I'm just kidding. Being scammed is bad, but not worth anything. Never do anything you don't want to do, and don't pay anyone for something that cannot be placed in a cash register. But just a heads up, high prices are not scams. Thanks for reading!

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Rofl, even though I find this funny I don’t think others will.
  • edited March 2018
    U said:

Rofl, even though I find this funny I don’t think others will.

Yeah...

Peeps get offended easily. But I know DsBerrypaw so I understand the sarcasm and all XD
  • #COOS (Choking On Own Saliva)
    That's true, and funny.
  • This really helped me, I've already been scammed 403 times. Thank you.
  • 10/10 guide,,, really helped me get scammed!! i recommend this tutorial because it's PERFECT