Easter Pack + Roadmap

13»

Comments

• So the eggs have a block range to be visible?

Yes, you will need to go close to them for them to be visible
  • jim04jim04 Member
    Loving the wireless switch it would be so good for my maze
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    This may be a reason for me to play again >:o wireless switching seems interesting :D
  • People be complaining about the eggs being sellable but i haven't seen anyone ask the real question

What is the radius for egg visibility and do their opacity change as we get closer/further?
    :3
  • lucaaa795 said:

People be complaining about the eggs being sellable but i haven't seen anyone ask the real question

What is the radius for egg visibility and do their opacity change as we get closer/further?
    :3

I guess it appaears as long as you're in a 5x5 area around him, like how pets find fossils but in this case eggs will just spawn out of nowhere
    You have to be on the block next to the egg for it to appear as seen in Mgn RedEagle vid
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Basically how i think it works: you have to collect 3 different kinds of eggs, they will only appear if you stand a block next to them, and then youll have to fuse the 3 eggs together yo make a egg that counts towards your egg score on the event...

Im gonna ditch this... people will find too much and ill just be walking around trying to even find 1 egg for 3 hours since i cant see the eggs and cant switch the realms fast to find them...
  • Basically how i think it works: you have to collect 3 different kinds of eggs, they will only appear if you stand a block next to them, and then youll have to fuse the 3 eggs together yo make a egg that counts towards your egg score on the event...

Im gonna ditch this... people will find too much and ill just be walking around trying to even find 1 egg for 3 hours since i cant see the eggs and cant switch the realms fast to find them...

Same here im just collecting one of each and maybe the 50 egg prize
    Tettt said:

NoeNt said:

Tettt said:

NoeNt said:

Tettt said:

NoeNt said:

@CosmicCow We are gonna have a Counting bar in our names for the egg hunt this year ? I hope yes =V

so that you can hack it , Kewdingos.
    (jk)
    You are latecom''s cousin or what bruh?

(Jk)
    havent you heard? i was back since jan 15 2018, Rybie :)

(jk)

anyways is there going to be an egg hunt event this year?
    Eh may I ask you? Why are you sharing out my alts names? I can tell them if you want (Dronus,NotNoe,Blood Badger,Rybie,Kewdingos,Mitsteg ) and many more which if I spent my time writing them it would be a 2 hour work0_0!
    ye and the one who hack my parkour 3 times the kewdingos account haha
    anyways ye all of them are banned like ur main so highly unlikely you can bypass...

i just hope easter will be a good event for all players :3
    bunnyzilla's coming to town!
    You know she can just easily make another alt right?...
  • @CosmicCow Will there also be a wireless switch preview?
  • LiteRary said:

@CosmicCow Will there also be a wireless switch preview?

l'm sure there will be a preview for wireless switch. l suppose, devs working on it still.
    yeah, like the cars preview
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Please remain on topic or warnings will be issued.
  • U said:

Event Pack season ending - as in there’s no holidays until Halloween which is far out.

You forgot about xmas it come after Halloween
  • Um, yeah, he meant that there’s none until Halloween and beyond
  • was hoping it will work on street lights or Torches. But Yeh This Wireless Switch is more interesting Than Easter Update
  • This must be a reason to not get bored again :o
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

U said:

Event Pack season ending - as in there’s no holidays until Halloween which is far out.

You forgot about xmas it come after Halloween
    Exactly.. there isn’t any more holidays until Halloween which is far out..

was hoping it will work on street lights or Torches. But Yeh This Wireless Switch is more interesting Than Easter Update

That gave me a sort of idea: a delay, basically you can tie it between the connection of the cable or so and make it so like you press something and you can make a road suddenly get light 1 for 1
  • BonariBonari Member
    edited March 2018
    I'm psyched!