Pay tribute to Mn0..

Pure SkyPure Sky Member
edited January 2018 in Community
Mn0 was my best friend. He left all the sudden. I didn't know why... Then, I found his last message. He had a disease in real life that was killing him. He said he wasn't coming back. Pay tribute by donating anything so I can make a grave in his honor.

Thank you for listening.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Never met this player, but I hope he’s okay D:
  • Makes me feel bad for denying his friend request yesterday. I didn't know him and I don't like to add complete strangers, but maybe he wanted to speak to me for some reason. I hope his health returns back to him and whatever is wrong is cured. Prayers to him.
  • Thank you guys so much. :Q:
  • Hey, its me your old friend.
  • Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
    edited February 2018
    I hope he gets better. Do you know what he has?
  • No,he didn't say but after all of Tiny's vends and other stuff disappeared there were signs saying- it was me Mn0 HAHAHA. Apparently he scammed her now she isn't on CC anymore. I wish I could hear from her.
  • Damn, I hope he gets well soon :c
  • Why are you asking for items? Just saying not being rude or anything. But when a friend is sick I don't ask for items.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

Why are you asking for items? Just saying not being rude or anything. But when a friend is sick I don't ask for items.

Agreed. I'd feel much better earning and building a tribute with my own resources if it was me. Not that I would do such a build tbh.
    Like I did build a room for my gf and I did it all myself. Earnt all the c needed to build it. Paid for 100 cat sets with my own cubits. If I had just begged for items and stuff it wouldn't have felt like it was from/by me.
  • gdog said:

Why are you asking for items? Just saying not being rude or anything. But when a friend is sick I don't ask for items.

Agreed. I'd feel much better earning and building a tribute with my own resources if it was me. Not that I would do such a build tbh.
    Like I did build a room for my gf and I did it all myself. Earnt all the c needed to build it. Paid for 100 cat sets with my own cubits. If I had just begged for items and stuff it wouldn't have felt like it was from/by me.
    Wise words - maybe you should use this @tinypup34
  • No,he didn't say but after all of Tiny's vends and other stuff disappeared there were signs saying- it was me Mn0 HAHAHA. Apparently he scammed her now she isn't on CC anymore. I wish I could hear from her.

I'm sorry link. My mom took my phone. I haven't been able to play for a while. And it wasn't Mn0 who scammed me, It was -CubicGold-. I wish I could come back to CC rn, but I need my phone, and my mom has it, as i mentioned before.

Ill be back soon CC!

RIP Mn0...

Also nvm about the items. I want to work for them.
    Thanks Gdog.

BTW, Gdog, my little sister watch you last farming video with the potato song at the intro. She loves when the song ends, you level up, then say, "Yay!" She thought it was very funny :D

I'm sorry link. My mom took my phone. I haven't been able to play for a while. And it wasn't Mn0 who scammed me, It was -CubicGold-. I wish I could come back to CC rn, but I need my phone, and my mom has it, as i mentioned before.

Ill be back soon CC!

RIP Mn0...

Thanks Gdog.

BTW, Gdog, my little sister watch you last farming video with the potato song at the intro. She loves when the song ends, you level up, then say, "Yay!" She thought it was very funny :D

Well if you can't use your phone get the game for your computer.
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited March 2018

RIP Mn0...

Unnecessarily dark
  • Oh OK sorry for the misunderstanding happy to hear from you.

Ill be back soon CC!

RIP Mn0...

Thanks Gdog.

Well if you can't use your phone get the game for your computer.
    1. My computer is broken, and 2. I can't just use it. I have specific times that I can and can't.

• Tettt said:

rip mn0 even though i dont know you xD

Thanks Tettt xD

• Saw him before like 2017. but Yeh Rip or Get well soon! =D
  • Saw him before like 2017. but Yeh Rip or Get well soon! =D

Thanks MANG. It means a lot coming from players who didn't really know him. Thanks again..
  • Everyone everyone everyone mn0 is not dead! He had a problem because he was premature and he thought he was going to die but my lungs collapsed and I went into a short comma later and I went back on my old ACOUNT and I remembered tiny pup 34 so in my new ACOUNT I imediently friended her seeing this brings me into tears I am mn0 and even if I did die (I thought I was) at least tiny pup did this for me this is very emotional and it's time I let people know...
  • Cubic gold was always weird and mean to me before I went to the hospital tiny
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Please dont necropost
    Closing
This discussion has been closed.